Rogues & the IRON COUNCIL

Ok so a rogue's role is to INTERUPT the stormcaller guy who casts chain lightning. You have Gouge, kicks, and kidney shot to deal with this. I have my talent points into http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=51679 for this fight and as you can see throwing and fan of knives can also interupt the casting. Whenever I use FOK it says "interupted" but he always get the casts off. Is this normal or is this a bug?

Not sure why the heck I put internet on there. I just caught that.

Re: Rogues & the IRON COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by Strangler
    Ok so a rogue's role is to internet the stormcaller guy who casts chain lightning.
    Intriguing. I never thought about it that way.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

you specc imp. FoK JUST for assembly of iron? Megafail.

Deleted

Had a rogue spec that way to drop some expertise in my guild, worked a treat in the arena for thorim <3.

But a simple interupt rotation on the council is all thats needed. Not sure about what you experienced with your encounter not showing an interupt with FoK tho.

Any Warrior/ Mage / Rogue / DK can interrupt his casts.......

i may be leaving out classes, but really, dont spec for one boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    you specc imp. FoK JUST for assembly of iron? Megafail.
    It was my off spec anyways so I didnt care. I use it for pvp spec and for that fight because I wasnt going to do a lot of DPS if my role was mainly to interupt the guy.

The point here is not about the spec. The point is that the spec isnt working properly for this specific boss.