Thread: T8 colours.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

T8 colours.

OK, i just got myself ulduar 10, t8 pants... And not only these really are PANTS (which is disguisting for me), but it has a colour like someone would throw it up.

My question is, why there werelike 6 colours on mmo when they digged t8 looks? Is there any way to change this colour, or we're stuck with this shit? :S

I so, so hate this pants right now.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: T8 colours.

get the chest and its fine (25man version that is)

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Yea, thats the problem. I dont like chest, cause i prefer Malygos chest statswise.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45405 Tier 8 - ulduar 10
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=46198 Ulduar 25
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40588 Malygos chest

No matter how hard you try, malygos chest is better. Difference is in one gem. And you wont get 14 crit rating and 15 spellpower with one gem (numbers include socket bonus). Mp5 is not really that good for me anymore, since i never go oom, so i dont care bout 5 more mp5 on tier.

Besides thats not helping me at all, cause i still dont know if other colours are possible :S

EDIT. I linked 10 man chest, which is bad. So i added 25 man version aswell.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

off-green makes no sense for shaman gear, resto perhaps, but clearly fire based gear (shoulders) are a no. This was again a bad rendering choice.
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

If you're aiming for the 4 piece set bonus, you should pick up the chest.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...31_9767_10.jpg -- That's our current best in slot piece out of the ones that have been discovered thus far to use outside of your tier set.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, i see your point, it sucks that both tier and this piece have haste though.

With t4 piece bonus giving CH 0.2sec reduction to cast time i dont want to stack haste anymore. HW and LHW will always have 30% reduction through Tidal Waves, especially since Riptide has 1 sec lower CD.

Getting more haste for benefit of only 1 spell isnt what i want. Crit though on the other hand benefits all of them, and also give me mana regen, and more AA healing which i love since patch 3.1.

Tbh i was thinking about dropping even more haste, and if i'll need some i can always use food buff/elixir instead of flask with mp5, since i have literally ZERO mana problems.

Well, at least i wont have to look at this horrible pants :P

I'm going to be doing the same once I see just how much haste is good to have after I have the 4 piece bonus. I currently gem haste, even, in my yellow and red sockets (9 spellpower 8 haste in both). So I may end up changing all my red sockets to pure spellpower, or something. Maybe change a ring, or neck, or something out for one with crit mp5 instead of haste mp5. Not sure yet where I'm gunna go with that.

i like the t8 color, 8 flat not so much, the yellowish gold, but the 8.5 red... oh baby O.O(got the 8.5 chest piece the other day X-P) 8.5 /thumbsup, 8 /thumbsdown

Quote Originally Posted by Instant
    Not a shaman...

but that just sucks ???
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mawaru
    I'm going to be doing the same once I see just how much haste is good to have after I have the 4 piece bonus. I currently gem haste, even, in my yellow and red sockets (9 spellpower 8 haste in both). So I may end up changing all my red sockets to pure spellpower, or something. Maybe change a ring, or neck, or something out for one with crit mp5 instead of haste mp5. Not sure yet where I'm gunna go with that.
    Yea, im doing almost same thing. All yellow are haste gems, but all red are spellpower. I stopped at 20k mana unbuffed, and never looked at Int gem since then.

Will be some time before i'll get 4 pieces though, and until i have a chestpiece my pants will be in a bag