Sticky for leveling topic

I think it would be a good idea to make a sticky for leveling spec almost every week we have a new topic about the same thing " hey I am going to make a warrior alt what should I spec"

For some reason the dont look at the first and second page if the did they cleary dont need to open a new topic that already exist I can find 5 topic that relate or could relate to the questen they ask for.

For ex: today somone open a new topic "leveling an alt arms" three topic under there is a old topic about leveling "leveling an alt warrior" with 3 pages!!

We dont need more of this kind of topic it just dry out the warriors forum what we do need is a sticky for this kind of questen. Also make the sticky topic to stick out more so more of the lazy people cant miss it ( STICKY )

Re: Sticky for leveling topic

Agreed. There's one topic about every page or two.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

Most definitely. It seems like as soon as people find out Arms warriors aren't complete doodoo, they log off of WoW and make a thread about leveling one. I guess people don't really like to do their research, so they just post threads.

how do i lvl an arms warrior ?

.....sorry couldnt resist ;D

You act as if someone is going to read a sticky. Crazy crazy man you are.