Elemental glove enchant?

I'm elemental and engineer, I'd like to know if I should stick with the haste enchant or the rocket one, or if there's some other enchant that's more powerful?

English is not my main language, but I try!

Re: Elemental glove enchant?

Quote Originally Posted by Intiriel
    I'm elemental and engineer, I'd like to know if I should stick with the haste enchant or the rocket one, or if there's some other enchant that's more powerful?
    Spell power enchant maybe :-X

15+ Year Old Account

I have spellpower on my gloves. It's what I'd recommend... at least for pve. I don't pvp much, but I haven't seen any pve elemental shaman with the rocket on their gloves.
    I heal, therefore I am. Something like that, anyway...

Kayni - Draenei Resto / Enh Shaman (Whisperwind)

the engineering haste enchant is amazing , keep it if you've got it. its on a short CD and its a mini BL, ur set on a glove enchant.

Engineering haste is fun. Spell power enchant might be better (but still, I think it's situational), but I use haste on all my gloves, and linked it to Flame Shock so I don't forget it. Works nicely in both PVE and PVP.

I use the rocket one, and at the end of the day it does about 2% of my total dps in a raid :> And I got really nice gear
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!