Holy Pally/Death Knight still dominant, thanks Blizz

Apparently Blizz was going to nerf H pally DK but yesterday my arena partner and i destroyed best day yet.
    And he wasnt even pvp specced, 0 pvp gear, and im just stacking stamina and strength.
    thanks blizz

Re: Holy Pally/Death Knight still dominant, thanks Blizz

Grats Mr scrub.. you and your shockadin got owned much I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

You're retarted. They did nerf it, now I've seen more prot/holy pallys WITHOUT holy shock than with because there's almost nothing worth it in holy. I myself have done the 19-52-0 spec and we stopped at 1753 because we just kept running into Priest Rogue over and over. Just cause you got totally roflraped doesn't mean the set up wasn't nerfed into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiplash
    You're retarted. They did nerf it, now I've seen more prot/holy pallys WITHOUT holy shock than with because there's almost nothing worth it in holy. I myself have done the 19-52-0 spec and we stopped at 1753 because we just kept running into Priest Rogue over and over. Just cause you got totally roflraped doesn't mean the set up wasn't nerfed into the ground.
    If you cant beat priest/rogue with prot/unholy there is something wrong.... something horribly wrong...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    If you cant beat priest/rogue with prot/unholy there is something wrong.... something horribly wrong...
    I dont know if you're kidding or not, but priest rogue is no joke. Admittadly prot/unholy is a great combo right now (I'm at 1810 and climbing at a nearly 2-1 win ratio with that exact combo) but a good priest rogue team can still completely dominate. You just cant counter the vast amount of repeated CC they have. You've only got so many trinkets!

Quote Originally Posted by defdef
    I dont know if you're kidding or not, but priest rogue is no joke. Admittadly prot/unholy is a great combo right now (I'm at 1810 and climbing at a nearly 2-1 win ratio with that exact combo) but a good priest rogue team can still completely dominate. You just cant counter the vast amount of repeated CC they have. You've only got so many trinkets!
    Silence 30 second CD, HoJ 20 second cd..... priest has 27 second fear. Somehow this isnt adding up.... And no, Priest/rogue is really powerful right now, but prot/unholy is far better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Silence 30 second CD, HoJ 20 second cd..... priest has 27 second fear. Somehow this isnt adding up.... And no, Priest/rogue is really powerful right now, but prot/unholy is far better.
    Prot/unholy keeps up in the early game due to fear/stun breaks. As soon as those wear off and the game drags on, priest rogue takes a turn. If a priest lands a fear on the paladin it's definitely a step backwards. Land a few mana burns, rogue locks up Dk with wound poison and stuns forcing paladin to spam heals and not use divine plea, while paladin keeps up wounded DK priest continues burning.
    You could make the argument that prot/unholy is very slightly stronger, MAYBE, but 'far better'? No sir, you are incorrect and I suspect you're not very good at your class (guessing you play either a rogue or a priest, or one of the two on a P/R team?)

prot/unholy is a joke as rogue/priest (although havent met a really good one yet), the pala is forced to bubble when the dk is still in the opening sap.

lol ^
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

SK-gaming top 100 says that there is 48% priest+rogue teams, so ye, atleast holy+DK got destroyed, maybe that prot tree gives something new and might take time to climb again up but we will see

Quote Originally Posted by Leipäkone
    SK-gaming top 100 says that there is 48% priest+rogue teams, so ye, atleast holy+DK got destroyed, maybe that prot tree gives something new and might take time to climb again up but we will see
    It's pretty simple, anyone saying unholy/prot "destroys" P/R plays on a shitty P/R team.
    Good P/R combos are nigh unkillable with the amount of CC and damage they bring to the table. A cleansable stun does not a victory make.

I never said we couldn't beat them, I simply said we kept running into them over and over. We beat a good 1/2 of them the other 1/2 weren't bad losses, but losses none the less. By the way, P/R IS the new FOTM combo in which blizzard is already figuring out a way to nerf. 48% 2v2 representation is . . . insane to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiplash
    I never said we couldn't beat them, I simply said we kept running into them over and over. We beat a good 1/2 of them the other 1/2 weren't bad losses, but losses none the less. By the way, P/R IS the new FOTM combo in which blizzard is already figuring out a way to nerf. 48% 2v2 representation is . . . insane to say the least.
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/

12.8%, no where near the old holy/unholy at 52% at the END of season 5. I realize P/R is powerful, overpowerful even, but to judge balance off of the top teams no the first week? Let the ratings fan out a bit before you start making judgement calls. If it gives you any idea, P/R representation in 2s was 38% alst time I checked, there is no way possible that the tiny nerfs they gave to the priest coudl have caused such a drastic decline. Its just that the numbers were so skewed due to the start of the season.

EDIT: Numbers were off I was looking at all teams. Right now P/R is still 38%, which still isnt as bad as holy/unholy. And once people learn to play with their new talents and shiz (not much changed with disc/rogue) then it will hopefully even out. Wait a month and if its still bad then call for nerfs.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/

12.8%, no where near the old holy/unholy at 52% at the END of season 5. I realize P/R is powerful, overpowerful even, but to judge balance off of the top teams no the first week? Let the ratings fan out a bit before you start making judgement calls. If it gives you any idea, P/R representation in 2s was 38% alst time I checked, there is no way possible that the tiny nerfs they gave to the priest coudl have caused such a drastic decline. Its just that the numbers were so skewed due to the start of the season.

EDIT: Numbers were off I was looking at all teams. Right now P/R is still 38%, which still isnt as bad as holy/unholy. And once people learn to play with their new talents and shiz (not much changed with disc/rogue) then it will hopefully even out. Wait a month and if its still bad then call for nerfs.
    Did you intentionally ignore the fact that 46% of the top 2's teams are P/R? Throwing out a 12.8% number sounds much nicer, but that doesnt mean you get to use it to argue your point.
    PR is pretty insane right now, and people are flocking to t he comp in droves. (luckily this means lots of easy kills as nubs learn the team)