Thread: T8.5 design

T8.5 design

So i nabbed the t8.5 pants and they are sweeeet. But they are pants, not kilt, and since i roll a troll i dont wear shoes.... the whole thing is a mess. On the previews it looks like the badass kilt i know and love. Is there anyway to make it display the kilt image over the pants image?

Re: T8.5 design

The chestpiece is what will actually apply the robe/kilt (whatever we wanna call it :P). Until you get that piece you are rocking pants, lol. Grab AtlasLoot and you can check out the whole gearset on.

Bar, always hitting up the good info. Thanks man!

On a side note, i think our new set looks plain awesome, from the headpiece to the badass shoulders and the gloves with all the chains and spikes and stuff on them, and the overall darker look! Much, much better than that joke the paladins have for a set or that clown costume warlocks are forced to wear now! ;D

Dont forget the rogue "Im a sadddddd pannddaaaa" helmet.

Oh no, don't even remind me of their helm, the face is creeping me out every time I see it! This enormous alien head will stalk me in my nightmares for months to come! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gortrash
    On a side note, i think our new set looks plain awesome, from the headpiece...
    I'd love to agree with this... unfortunately, the helmet is absolutely broken for Draenei shamans.
    I don't know how it is for other races, but the anchor that hangs off the helm clips in and out of the male Draenei model... I'm not sure how Blizzard could let something so glaringly obvious and stupid-looking slip through.
    Hopefully it'll be fixed in a later patch, but at least this makes it obvious that they design the Shaman Tier primarily for Horde races (Troll, Orc, Tauren), which I don't believe have the problem as their backs are hunched.

yeah because trolls are hunched the helm trinket/bobble looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiri
    I'd love to agree with this... unfortunately, the helmet is absolutely broken for Draenei shamans.
    I don't know how it is for other races, but the anchor that hangs off the helm clips in and out of the male Draenei model... I'm not sure how Blizzard could let something so glaringly obvious and stupid-looking slip through.
    Hopefully it'll be fixed in a later patch, but at least this makes it obvious that they design the Shaman Tier primarily for Horde races (Troll, Orc, Tauren), which I don't believe have the problem as their backs are hunched.
    For the Horde!
    In all seriousness, I hope they fix the clipping issue. It blows getting gear that you don't even want to show due to graphical errors (or sometimes just plain ugly). I'm sure it will be a while before I even see a helm.

Yeah, i landed the Ele Sham helm off 10-Man XT (same model as tier 8 but hideous green color) and it looks awesome. the anchor actually swings which i think is awesomesauce. I can see though how it would clash with a Draenei. Tentacle faces and anchors just dont seem to mix. hopefully they will fix the clipping and make it able to get wrapped in ur tentacles lol

you're complaining about wearing pants when you're a troll? i'm a draenei... a really buffed upper boddy and then tinny and skinny goat legs... oh yeah... and the hooves!

The chain clips my breasts as an orc

Deleted

Since I'm still on holiday (vacation for our north american cousins) I've not been raiding at all last week and a bit and so bit behind the news. We must now have a complete list of where the gear tokens drop? Can someone confirm that list please.

25 man:

gloves - mimiron
    legs - freya
    bp - hodir
    helm - thorim
    shoulders - yoggsaron
    saccharin - blood furnace - <v a n q u i s h>

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eiri
    ...............tauren.............. helmet.....................
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by emotep
    25 man:

gloves - mimiron
    legs - freya
    bp - hodir
    helm - thorim
    shoulders - yoggsaron
    Doesn't Thorim also drop Shoulders? People on my server haven't gotten Yogg-Saron down yet, but I've been seeing people running around with T8 shoulders. I'm pretty sure he does.

10 Man - Valorous - Drops from a random Watcher + Yogg

25 Man - Conqueror - Gloves - Mimiron
    Legs - Freya
    BP - Hodir
    Helm - Thorim
    Shoulders - Yoggsaron

Quote Originally Posted by Cantii
    Doesn't Thorim also drop Shoulders? People on my server haven't gotten Yogg-Saron down yet, but I've been seeing people running around with T8 shoulders. I'm pretty sure he does.
    well, 10 man pieces drop from different bosses. not sure why they decided to do that.

10 mans:

legs - hodir
    helm - mimiron
    shoulders - thorim
    bp - yogg
    gloves - freya
    saccharin - blood furnace - <v a n q u i s h>

they did it so can upgrade and sidegrade pieces to get the new bonuses.