Which trinket, and the best pom tracker

Disc priest question!
    Currently I got Forethought Talisman for my permanent one, but I was hesitating between The Egg of Mortal Essence and Energy Siphon, both are good imo, and currently standing at 2092 SP with Energy Siphon.

With the changes they made to Discipline earlier, would it be better to have some more MP5 and losing some constant SP and some haste.

I got 280 haste right now unbuffed. 1.3sec Flash Heal cast and .9 on bloodlust i dont think the haste from the Egg will be that awesome.

Only did Flame, XT, Iron Council, Kologarn and Auriaya on 10man right now, so for the following encounters which one will be the best?

And for PoM Tracker, I currently got one, but sometimes I see PoM on someone, but the tracker tells me 'No Target'... kinda stupid... so is there any tracker that works?

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Re: Which trinket, and the best pom tracker

The issue I've had with all PoM tracking mods is that most of them bug out a little bit because of the 2 piece T7 bonus.

As for trinkets, for a disc spec Energy Siphon is quite nice. There are a few other good trinkets also; I like Soul of the Dead for the extra crit, and the proc is nice as well, while it also provides more Diving Aegis procs and larger heals obviously.

I'm not a big fan of on use spellpower trinkets, mainly because the last thing I'm worrying about is popping a spellpower trinket midfight when people will be taking damage. On use trinkets are just inefficient unless macro'd or hotkeyed somewhere close, with an easy way to use them every cooldown IMO.

The trinket choice is situational honestly; for fights that will be quick, I'd use the Egg of Mortal Essence, but for longer duration fights where a lot is happening, I'd stick with the Energy Siphon.

I noticed that DoTimer actually keeps track of ProM, telling you who it is on and how many stacks are left, and it works correctly with the set bonus.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

If you use Grid you can set it up to show an icon in one of the corners on whoever has PoM on them, and the icon can change colors going from green to red based on how many bounces are left.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Kurail
    Far from BiS, but hey, I work with whats given to me.

healbot

Use Egg for output, Siphon for regen

Quote Originally Posted by Kurail
    If you use Grid you can set it up to show an icon in one of the corners on whoever has PoM on them, and the icon can change colors going from green to red based on how many bounces are left.
    I tried Grid and Healbot but i dont like them, and X-Perl got one but its not really clear.

Gonna try DoTimer.

And for trinket, add the JC trinket in my rotations :/

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mithip
    I tried Grid and Healbot but i dont like them, and X-Perl got one but its not really clear.

Gonna try DoTimer.

And for trinket, add the JC trinket in my rotations :/
    i use dotimer but i find its pom tracking is really sluggish, and when you're trying to track shields, grace, inspiration etc it can be difficult trying to find where your pom is.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...g-tracker.aspx is what i use now instead, i find it much easier to use and can be set up for the set bonus.

I generally dont use click trinkets because i find the use effect wasteful on most fights, plus 43 mp5 from energy siphon is fairly minimal and you shouldnt be that desperate for pure regen if youre using all of your cooldowns. Stick with the egg or the JC trinket.

I use PoM Tracker. It works awesome. I just position it's slender bar above my Grid. It shows the number of charges then the name of who it's on. Below the name is a timer bar sliding right to left getting smaller signifying how long it has left on the person. When the bar is blue PoM is down, when the bar is red, you can cast PoM again if needed. You gotta see it in person it's really cool.

Above left:  Blue bar showing time left and signifying that PoM is on CD.
    Above right: Red bar showing that PoM has almost half duration left signifying PoM is off CD.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/