*Professions Questions for DK/Shaman

How should I level up both JC/BS? They both need mining.

Right now im JC/Mining but I really want the BS boosts. Should I level up JC 1st, then drop mining then lvl up BS by buying mats through AH?

Also

---

So Im rolling a new Shaman as an alt, I was wondering what profs should I do?

I plan to do JC/BS on this current toon, Im def doing enchanting on my shaman, but what should my 2nd prof be?

Im thinking Alchemy, inscription, mining, or skinning. Alchemy seems interesting and the buffs from the potions with mixology could be cool. Inscription would make the darkmoon cards a lot cheaper possible. Mining could support this toon and be a soruce of income. SKinning could be another source of income, along with the critical boost.

I'm hoping to get a lot of different comments kind of like a poll with an explanation.

Wazdakka

Re: *Professions Questions for DK/Shaman

Exchange your currency for the items you require for your crafting. That's also an option and one many people do.

Re: *Professions Questions for DK/Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Wazdakka
    Exchange your currency for the items you require for your crafting. That's also an option and one many people do.
    Ok.

Any other suggestions?