Thread: 12/0/59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 12/0/59

Quote Originally Posted by Xmile
    OK this last 2 post really messed up with my head but it clarified many things...
    Yesterday i got my T7.5 legs reaching the goal of the 4T 7/7.5 set bonus..
    Will 0/10/61 be better at this moment??
    No, probably not. Just having 4t7.5 isn't enough. You need the very best you can get from Naxx to see any kind of improvement over 12/0/59. Stick to 12/0/59 imo, wait till you have everything you can get from Naxx, then switch over.

what this the best rotation for 12/0/59?

I been using= it, ps, pest, bb, ss. ub.

I want to know what the best rotation for boss? Thank U!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    Wat? Haste is just about the worst stat for Unholy ( Before patch it was below Hit rating AFTER the 8% hit cap was reached, that's how bad it was ) So you're gimping yourself by being in UhP. Unless you're a Rune Starved spec ( 6IT Frost ) you shouldn't really be inUhP >.> That would be why you're generating so much RP but you're gimping every attack by 15% and don't need the runes to pump out more attacks ( that makes up for the 15% damage ) I'm actually kinda curious to see your armory/rotation and stuff like that now just to see what kinda numbers you'd be putting out like that O.o
    While I agree with you about UhP, haste is hardly the worst stat for Unholy nowadays. It's actually better than crit as our ghouls get 100% of our haste. Check EJ if you don't believe me. Unless you were saying it used to suck pre-3.1, which it indeed used to.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flagellum
    While I agree with you about UhP, haste is hardly the worst stat for Unholy nowadays. It's actually better than crit as our ghouls get 100% of our haste. Check EJ if you don't believe me. Unless you were saying it used to suck pre-3.1, which it indeed used to.
    I meant more along the lines of "it's not the worst, but sure not worth stacking" yes, it's not as bad as pre-3.1, but still not amazing >.>