Top 3pvp glyphs.

Ok now with the penance glyph nerf, no longer cuts 2 seconds off but instead does 5% more crit. What are the best 3 glyphs to get for pvp? My guess is throw away your penace glyph now and get Glyph of Pain suppression Glyph of Innerfire Glyph of PowerWord: Sheild. What do you guys think? Or should we keep the nerf Glyph of Penance?

Re: Top 3pvp glyphs.

PW:S, Dispel, inner fire for me.

inner fire, pain supp is the 2 must have glyphs for me atleast

then shield/dispell or flash heal is abit mehhh.
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Pain Suppression, Penance, PW:S.

Pain Suppression is a must imo. then I got inner fire and Penance and think I will keep my penance since its my main spell toghter with PW:shield
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Personally I think you should always PS before the stun... you waste half of PS value if you wait to be bursted to use it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    Personally I think you should always PS before the stun... you waste half of PS value if you wait to be bursted to use it.
    if u know its coming sure. but most stuns i can think of use the GCD. so when they stun, and u ps while stunned, it is 40% less through their whole stun. you dont "waste" ~1 second of ur ps.

These are the must have's: Pain Surpression, Inner Fire and Penance.

Pain Surpression explains for itself I mean, it's a perfect way to not waste your trinket on a kidney shot but just survive it by using PS.
    Then Inner Fire, that's just awesome. Really helps your surviveabillity against melee as I now have a total of 7500armor.
    Then Penance, it's also very important to have as it's the best healing spell you have and will save your ass in a lot of occassions. First 2 ticks are basically not interruptable which heals more then Desperate Prayer does.

Anything other then this is just not going to cut it. Dispell Magic glyph is still nice but that should be taken if you would have Glyph Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji1987
    Anything other then this is just not going to cut it. Dispell Magic glyph is still nice but that should be taken if you would have Glyph Mastery.
    Ehh what? you cant have 4 major glyph..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

15+ Year Old Account

Powerword: Shield, Penance, Dispel Magic.

Inner Fire is awesome too, but I dispell so often that the dispel glyph is rather nice too.
    And while the Pain Suppression glyph is nice too, it should be built into the talent from the go, and I don't like glyphs for long(ish) cooldown abilities, besides ones that lower said cooldown (like dispersion).
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I think penence, PW:S, and either inner fire or PS are the best choices.

Most ppl seem not to like PW:S but i feel that the healing it offers lets me focus more on holy fire/mana burning forcing the other team on defense
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Well now that the penance glyph is no longer getting nerfed I guess we can forget this post.