ouch. priest rogue nerfs =P
    Welcome back Rogue/Druid
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

Re: 04/30 Hotfixes, 3.1.2 Argent Tournament Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuziko
    No one mentions any brand spanking new models. These are faction mounts. Did you really expect the run of the mill faction mounts to start getting bells and whistles? Spinnaz on your turbostrider?
    Now you made me want one of those..... And I'm horde. I was *so* use any mount with "spinners" on it, lol.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Rogue problem :

After all the hotfixes i noticed that mobs (not bosses) get lower dmg per tick from rupture than the Boss dummy in ogri. I it all right? with 3.7k ap i make more dmg to a boss dummy with rupture than to heroic mobs (not bosses) while having 5k ap =/ even in hVH with squishy mobs .WTF??!!

(and no, i dont normally uise rupture on mobs,only on bosses, used it to check it cause it started to tick with a lot lower dmg)
    (and no, i was not using pvp gear or pvp talents on pve)

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    You're seriously bad if you think Resto druids can't be good in arena with those abilities. I played a resto druid in TBC, it's called 8/11/42, not 51/51/51. That's what he was referring to.

This is a bad thing (removing blind DR with cyclone). It was there for a reason.
    Hey stupid (lol sorry, couldn't resist)

Feral requires 21 points for feral charge now

Quote Originally Posted by Spice
    Welcome back Rogue/Druid
    Yeah, rogue/druid is totally gonna DOMINATE now that Cyclone doesnt share DR with blind, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    Now you made me want one of those..... And I'm horde. I was *so* use any mount with "spinners" on it, lol.
    Hmm... The ability to attach spinners to a mount of your choosing...
    I smell an engineering idea.
    (See, as an engineer, I would endorse attaching spinners to, say, a kodo. It would certainly make kodos less boring! Poor kodos.)

Quote Originally Posted by Langebrød
    Yeah, rogue/druid is totally gonna DOMINATE now that Cyclone doesnt share DR with blind, amirite?
    Noooooo, I was only kidding. This isn't a buff at all. Extra duration on cc=bad amirite?
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

Deleted

I like that new wolf / raptor, too bad it takes forever
    for me to get 100 Champion's seals :

ha!, 500g for the same shitty mount models from 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice
    Noooooo, I was only kidding. This isn't a buff at all. Extra duration on cc=bad amirite?
    You don't seem to get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Langebrød
    You don't seem to get my point.
    Sorry
    Try again?
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I have to admit, the new purple elekk looks far more appealing to me than the orange one ever did. Plus, the new steed colors are a lot more representative of Stormwind.

The rest is terrible, but it just made the old models even easier to obtain : )

Quote Originally Posted by gortz
    To all US rogues, please post this on the US forums because this change screws over lock+rogue comps which i run and do well with :/

I can see why they would put it on DR with psychic scream but all fear effects? Thats just terrible and totally kills my comp while leaving mage/rogue (as dual dps) untouched.

FIX: Make blind share DRs with Psychic Scream ONLY and still share DRs with cyclone.

The current way its changed is just terrible. ToL druid will totally OWN the way priest+rogue is owning atm and warlock + rogue comps will no longer work :/
    your crying because you are exploiting a very clearly poor design, which is now fixed????

They are trying to balance PvP so its not just Lock / Rogue, rogue / druid, or you just dont want to have any real challenge anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by kittynipples
    ha!, 500g for the same shitty mount models from 4 years ago.

wait can't we buy lets say the OLD models for 5 marks and 500g?

Its good to see the kids are easily replaceable. You know, in case yours 'wanders off' or maybe happens to get sold to some walruses along with their bag of puppies... (hey I need that rep now now now! That kid has like twice as much meat as a puppy)

They really should have said if you lose your kid, you can speak to the Matron to have him returned to you. :P
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

NICE! They let the Paladin/DK combo be imbalanced for half a century but HO! What's this? Priest/Rogue doing well in arenas? BAM! nerfed after a fucking week (with more nerfs to come, guaranteed).

Good warlock changes.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sabotaj
    NICE! They let the Paladin/DK combo be imbalanced for half a century
    You obviously didn't play during TBC when restodruids facerolled themselves to high ratings for several seasons.

God i just love the way ppl see druids.
    Love when ppl speak about RESTO DRUIDS ( one out of 3 main specs ) as if it represented the whole class....

Have you ever heard about Moonkins or Ferals at all ???!!????
    Yes they are ALSO druids..... and YES they ALSO use ciclone !!
    But... That doesnt mean they were OP with rogues the way RESTO druids were!

But guess what?

THEIR CICLONE WAS ALSO NERFED AND BOTH MOONKIN + ROGUE AND FERAL + ROGUE COMBOS GOT NERFED IN THE PROCESS!!!!

And now you fucking priests / locks come whinning about getting treated the same way druids were.....

GUESS WHAT? DEAL WITH IT!

LET THE TIME OF FERALS AND MOONKINS BEGIN AT LAST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    You obviously didn't play during TBC when restodruids facerolled themselves to high ratings for several seasons.
    Obviously :
    I almost felt the need to make a srs reply but then i noticed you actually called yourself ''Gaygirlie'' on an internet forum... /pity

Quote Originally Posted by DarkwolfPT
    GUESS WHAT? DEAL WITH IT!

LET THE TIME OF FERALS AND MOONKINS BEGIN AT LAST!!!
    Power to the people! Resto druids are keeping you down! Amen brother! ;D
    Not too long ago, they actually DID represent the class. When you talked about druids and arenas, you automatically talked about resto druids, not about ferals and definitely not about moonkin druids. This has become a bit of a habbit i think.