Thread: Faerie Fire ?

Deleted

Faerie Fire ?

I noticed the feral one stacks with the one from caster form... is this a bug or is it intended ?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Faerie Fire ?

more then likely the icons are stacking but not the effect 1 minor and 1 major armor debuff on target only

Are you sure they're stacking? They could be refreshing each other, as intended.

it could be that they are both showing the buff icon, but the effect itself isn't stacking.

Reasons for both buffs to be showing: Feral Faerie Fire and Imp. Faerie Fire (deep balance talent) would cause the buffs to be a tad different in what they are doing, and could cause the icons to appear seperately.

They don't stack, it's just so you don't get the more powerful spell is active thing. Quite annoying if your tankin as bear with a moonkin in group.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cåt
    They don't stack, it's just so you don't get the more powerful spell is active thing. Quite annoying if your tankin as bear with a moonkin in group.
    Nah i'm fine with it, just wanted to be sure about the effect

One can now apply Imp FF, FFF regular FF and misery. Without that retarded message of more powerful spell already applied.

It's just an interface glitch. Might be due to your addons or something. Mine are all non-stacked icons.