How come I dont see any Sub rogue's with a good rating no more

Mutilate all the way ?? :-[
    Even though shadowdance got nerfed like a million times its still awesome BUT no one is using it no more . Whenever i go to inspect a decent rogue all i see is another mutilate specced one . Is it becoz its the ez mode in arena ??
    Last i checked sub did 1.3times more burst dmg and killed faster than mutilate but STILL ppl wanna go mutilate . If there are 2 equally geared rogues(with equal skill DUH !!) one with mutilate and another with sub im sure the one with mutilate is goin to die 1ST . Lets hope ppl see the high burst dmg of sub and start shifting back to sub
    (If ppl think mutilate is better it would be nice to post their reasons . ty )

Re: How come I dont see any Sub rogue's with a good rating no more

is this trolling?

if not, mutilate has got similar, if not slightly better burst damage than shadowdance, and definately more sustained damage. shadowdance has more survivability, but only works with certain comps. shadowdance is excellent for rogue/mage or most double dps comps, whereas mutilate is better with a healer.

Shadowdance is good for surviving ??? And whats a better burst than ambush (around 8k ) and then spamming of backstab with a nice kidney shot ?
    along with that for 10 secs use of ambush is like crazy dmg (ateast u can put in 3 ambush during that time? ) ?
    So for burst shoadowdance is awesome !! ;D

well theres your answer my friend, ambushs of 8k+ do not happen at high ratings because targets always have 800+ resilience. sure shadowdance burst is fun in bgs and world pvp but you can't expect massive crits in arena.

Why can't the op use proper english when creating a thread title?

im playing ShD spec as pvp and its pretty decent, not only ambush barrage but also some other things useful there. Tho i never had a chance to do more arenas due to slacking partners ;/ Imo mutilate is just easy to play thats why ppl play it , shadowdance is much much harder but works really well.
    Simple combo.
    Step > cheap > trinket > 5 pts kidney > dance > ambush till dead and job done , be rogue can always get 15 energy and with glyph u have around 280 energy for whole shadowdance combo ( 14 sec )

In the end its up to player which spec he ll play
    He Had died of natural causes - because a dagger in the heart naturally kills you.

only time i fought a shadowdance rogue last season was in 3s. they are quite devastating vs anything but plate and cheat death is always fun.

not very viable in 2s due to positioning and sustained damage.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

I would think if somthing got nerf a million times it would probably suck