Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Dear Everyone Supporting Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by gilfanon
    Or alternatively, in 4 months people will have geared up from later Ulduar bosses and earlier Hard Mode bosses and will be at the point where their stats actually match the stats Blizzard intend people to have, and will therefore be attempting the latter Hard Modes and getting them down (there's a reason you wear those shirts of Uberness on the PTR to simulate having farmed Ulduar for a while). That's called progression. If you want a challenge, clear the whole instance, then try a Hard Mode, or a partial Hard Mode as you gradually raise your raid-wide iLevels to the point where you can try Keeper Hard Modes.

Like it or not, when you have gamers who treat raiding like a job, the only way you can realistically continue to challenge them and hold them back from clearing everything in under a week or two is to put in a cockblock, like Hard Modes that are so hard you can't complete them without having farmed Ulduar gear for a few weeks. This is just a return to the old days of farming Frozen Runes for resist gear, only on a massively reduced timeline (which is a good thing imo). However clever you make fight mechanics, people WILL beat the fight in short order unless there's a gear check inolved. Without a cockblocks (gates, farming requirements, one hour despawn timers or whatever), semi-professional wow players will eat up any content in less than 2 weeks and proceed to flood every forum in sight with QQ...
    Probably the most intelligent post made on this Donkey Dick subject.

(sorry I had to devalue your post by using the term Donkey Dick)

The OP can lick my balls if he thinks I want to play this game any more then the 4 TIMES a week it's already sucking out of my life (BTW, the good suck, like a toothless hooker). My guild has not cleared Ulduar, not even close. It's at an appropriate level of hardness. I can't wait till we hit farm status so I can revert back to my usual 2-3 raid nights a week. At the moment the content is very enjoyable, and anyone who says different wouldn't be happy with anything Blizzard gave them.

If you consider yourself hardcore then go be hardcore where people give a shit like I don't know, hockey, basketball, football.. you know actually Sports. But you can't, so you'd rather turn something that isn't a sport into a sport so you can complain complain complain.

It's like if you got really good at cutting the grass, and then stood around waiting for everyone to congratulate you; but what you failed to notice is that everyone else can cut grass too it's just they don't care about being the god damn best at it.

"Peace is a lie"

Casuals should have no problems clearing content as long as they're not horrible. The people who needs the nerfs and announces their needs whenever they can are the same people who were stuck farming T4 or T5 content until 3.0. Blizzard is not catering to casuals, they're catering to the mentally retarded who eats void zones for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

What is interesting I don't see casual QQ threads calling for nerfs. All I see is 100 QQs about the nerfs. Where are all these casuals QQing? Is there a secret casual QQ section I am missing? If there is, can we get these QQ threads into a I am L33t and want to QQ section? YThis way maybe the Raid section could be easier to read. Do we really need a thread an hour created to make the same QQ?

How about this, don't create a new thread, just QQ on one of the many QQ threads
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydew
    Blizzard wants all their members to see new content! Argent Dawn, Raiding is for people who want to learn fights.

Its been 3 weeks and Ulduar is the tier up from Naxx and guilds aren't getting far! ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS, Dear god if a raid takes more than 3 hours a week for a casual guild to learn it must be to hard, right?

Just do the hardmodes: Yes, because simply doing hardmodes that are tuned for people in the next tier of gear is the answer, because I had to run BT in my kara gear for it to be a challenge.

And before anyone says anything, I havn't cleared Ulduar yet, we're on Yogg and have only given about an hours worth of attempts, and guess what, we havn't started crying for it to be nerfed yet!
    10man is seeing the content. Good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    What is interesting I don't see casual QQ threads calling for nerfs. All I see is 100 QQs about the nerfs. Where are all these casuals QQing? Is there a secret casual QQ section I am missing? If there is, can we get these QQ threads into a I am L33t and want to QQ section? YThis way maybe the Raid section could be easier to read. Do we really need a thread an hour created to make the same QQ?

How about this, don't create a new thread, just QQ on one of the many QQ threads
    My money's on in-game tickets, I don't expect half the people who find the game too hard to have the mental capacity to operate a web browser. The other half? Well they're probably too busy wiping in Vault.

This.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by Holyana
    This.
    The Whambulance is here, in the form of the first post of this thread. I think we may need another though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsoap
    My money's on in-game tickets, I don't expect half the people who find the game too hard to have the mental capacity to operate a web browser. The other half? Well they're probably too busy wiping in Vault.
    So then people are saying casuals QQ, but they really have no idea if they are or are not?

Still doesn't answer why we need a new thread every hour on the same topic. Some of these people are the first to tell people to learn to search
    "Peace is a lie"

P.S. I like tacos
    Make the most of your self, for that's all there is of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flormelis
    You get a tactic book, and if you have brain enough to follow it, it won't matter how hard fights they throw at you. The only thing that adds to the pressure, is RNG, wich Blizz doesn't like. Know your class, play to your fullest, have 24 other people that do the same and nothing will stop you, if you have the tactics.
    Knowing the Kael'thas fight did not make it easy. Knowing the Vashj encounter did not make it easy. Illidan was a 20 minute fight that could easily end in tears if people screwed up at any point. M'uru raped you in your sleep. Archimonde was even difficult for awhile.

The one thing these bosses all have in common is they were truly difficult, then they were nerfed, and then they became increasingly easier as the nerfbat continued falling. There is such thing as difficult content without hardmodes and other gimmicks, that knowing the tactic is only part of. Where it really does come down to player skill and competency, and doesn't work on RNG.

I agree with opening up an in game ticket.
    If you are going to complain about something complain to the people you are buying the service from.

If I'm having problems with my Xbox I don't call Sony.

If people started using the tools that blizzard has provided them then maybe their cries wouldn't' be falling on deaf ears.

QQ :'(

WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Raiding is for people who want to learn fights.
    Raiding is actually for those people lucky enough to be in a guild full of people wanting to learn fights.

Its been 3 weeks and Ulduar is the tier up from Naxx and guilds aren't getting far! ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS, Dear god if a raid takes more than 3 hours a week for a casual guild to learn it must be to hard, right?[
    Fights have been learned (Razorscale and Ignis both learned well) - however we just don't have enough oomph to survive ... does that make me casual - NO, do I want to spend yet another 6 months farming Naax - NO, do I want to see new content - YES. We were not getting anywhere with easy mode 25, not because we didn't know the fights - but because the fights were too tough for easy mode.

Final comment ... this is a game, we all pay the same for - those people who think that only 1% of the people paying for the game deserve to see it are arrogant fools.

I wanted to do BWL,AQ,SSC,BT etc ... however luck didn't let me ... I'm happy to be able to see Ulduar - the first 'end game' content I've been lucky enough to see in 4 years of playing.

Thanks Blizzard for letting me enjoy Naax and start to enjoy Ulduar in this wonderful GAME.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

And before anyone says anything, I havn't cleared Ulduar yet, we're on Yogg and have only given about an hours worth of attempts, and guess what, we havn't started crying for it to be nerfed yet!
    But you are QQ'n about content that you already cleared..........why? Because someone else gets to see it? Does that hurt your epeen?

Personally I think the fights are pretty well tuned as they are right now.

They don't need buffs and don't need nerfs. Remeber this is like the SSC of wrath. The bosses get progressively harder, especially once you hit mimiron. Everything except Lootviathan/Razor/XT is harder or requires more organization than Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude
    10man is seeing the content. Good luck and have fun.
    Wrong. Read Blue posts. They consider 10 and 25 to be parallel progression paths.

Nerfing normal modes and buffing heroics is fine, is just *almost* everyone wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfanon

Honestly, how many of you retards actually think Blizzard devs sit on MMO-champ all day desperately clicking the refresh button and going 'OMG, some people on MMO Champ are finding Ulduar too difficult, we'd better nerf it!!!oneone!!'. They have reporting tools infinitely more sophisticated than any players has. They have a plan for how they expect people to progress in Ulduar. They're acting to meet that plan, not because 'OMG youse cazules ruined game for us leeetz'. Idiots.
    Well played Sir, well played. I got a good lol out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.