Thread: Ulduar PUGs

Ulduar PUGs

Hey guys. I'm in a extremely small guild (5 total RL friends) and we are trying to rebuild. We have been running Ulduar 10 so obviously needing to PUG the remaining 5 spots. I feel like we have had decent success for only having 5 consistant raiders. We are 9/14 so far and hoping for more this week still.

I was curious if anyone else has been PUGing Uld-10 and how its gone for you?

P.S. If you are interested in joining us we are on US Bleeding Hollow (H). Whisper me in game.

Re: Ulduar PUGs

/worship

I doubt there's anyone else out there pugging the place, but wow, 9 down with only 5 fixed raiders is pretty amazing considering the difficulty of the instance; Did you cleared Hodir and Freya from the keeper? If so, Thorim should be doable as well.
    Miles @ World of Logs - The next generation combat log analysis tool.
    Crusaders' Coliseum Stats

ulduar pugs on my server usally end after vehicle guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inyaka
    Hey guys. I'm in a extremely small guild (5 total RL friends) and we are trying to rebuild. We have been running Ulduar 10 so obviously needing to PUG the remaining 5 spots. I feel like we have had decent success for only having 5 consistant raiders. We are 9/14 so far and hoping for more this week still.

I was curious if anyone else has been PUGing Uld-10 and how its gone for you?

P.S. If you are interested in joining us we are on US Bleeding Hollow (H). Whisper me in game.
    A solid ulduar pug can easily get to mimiron if they know what they're doing, especially after the nerfs.
    This user has been banned.

Deleted

-Pugs on my server keeps complaining about their tanks getting oneshotted on Flame Leviathan.

I use to raid Ulduar 10 with some friends, about 5 hours per week. We're 7 ppl normally, 2 of those twinks (my RestoDruid and a DKs Hunter), 2 Raider with partial Ulduar 25 Equip and 3 Casual Players with no regularly access to Heroic Raids. So we don't have a ub0requipped Raidgrp and always have to pick 3 randoms with us. Before the nerfs we had 4/14. I made some good experiences with randoms, and only few bad with ppl searchin for Ulduar in the lfg tool (the holy priest yesterday was one of them :P ). Seems that the people searchin for Ulduar know what to do. ^^
    I didn't hear of many random Ulduar raids though.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

lol really guys ??? how come? on my server Pro players pug ulduar 10 and kill all besides algalon and yogg-saron

Gz to the topic starter, 5 core members in a 10 man raid its enough ..keep it going and u will down yogg soon ....

For the others repliers .....guys really..go buy some skill ..ulduar is cake....i wish icecrown is 10x harder...for REAL raiders

Pugs on my server keep complaining about how they can't enter ulduar cos' they don't have cold weather flying

True Story.

Deleted

On my server (EU-Stormscale) nearly everything is being pugged, we had a 25-men pug off alts off good guilds get upto vezax the other day

Quote Originally Posted by Shanron
    lol really guys ??? how come? on my server Pro players pug ulduar 10 and kill all besides algalon and yogg-saron

Gz to the topic starter, 5 core members in a 10 man raid its enough ..keep it going and u will down yogg soon ....

For the others repliers .....guys really..go buy some skill ..ulduar is cake....i wish icecrown is 10x harder...for REAL raiders
    Maybe you should try hardmodes. They are way more than 10 times harder than normal. Hardest content released to date on some of them...by a decent margin.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

I went with a full pug run to ulduar 10 man. I expected to call the raid after the flame leviathan, but to my surprise we killed 8 bosses