15+ Year Old Account

Summery of buffs/nerfs???

Since I wasn´t completely sure where to look I was wondering if someone in here got a summery of buffs vs nerfs "committed" to priests over the time - don´t mind if there are some that are undecided but with the recent nerfs to priests I was generally curious to see. Also since its in my experience that priests aren´t the class to recieve the most changes and if we do its not something that lasts very long (there are exceptions ofc).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Re: Summery of buffs/nerfs???

Counting the number of buffs / nerfs is pretty pointless, as it doesn't say anything about impact per nerf, nor does it say anything about initial state or end state. Ideally, the end state is a point where all classes are somewhat equally balanced with somewhat equal potential and possibilities for about the same effort. In both duels, battlegrounds, arena, grinding and raiding.

Obvously, that's a hard cabal.

Yes, priests have been nerfed in almost every single patch since TBC, but I think druids are worse off as the blizzards favourite casula nerf target, and paladins are almost picked on.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]