Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shattering Throw.

I just don't think that Shattering Throw fits the whole feel of a warrior. If Blizzard wants them to have a defense against bubble, give them a move that still damages through it, or one that can stun a paladin through his bubble. Call it punishing blow or something.

Deleted

lol if a paladin uses bubble in duel hes fail and unfair..

I still can kite a warrior without using any bubble forever. I find Glyphed Hand of Salvation way more usefull nowdays, since they won't stop hitting me and leave my partner alone.

Hand of Salvation + Hand of Freedom + Sacred Shield + Plate Wearing still > melee classes.

shattering throw is cool i think. hey they got things like "TITANS GRIP, MUHAHAHA!" why not giving them a throw wich is so hard and heavy, that its able to destroy godly shields or thick iceblocks? i think its totally awesome and im a paladin duh

more things for the warris that lets them be like hercules, RAWR! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    shattering throw is cool i think. hey they got things like "TITANS GRIP, MUHAHAHA!" why not giving them a throw wich is so hard and heavy, that its able to destroy godly shields or thick iceblocks? i think its totally awesome and im a paladin duh

more things for the warris that lets them be like hercules, RAWR! =)
    My main is a warrior and i'd rather have a skill that forces me to come up close and personal to smash that bubble. Not a ranged half assed throw skill.

Warriors are the "gods" of physical combat, giving them a ranged bubble breaker is just stupid. I'd take an instant bubble breaker that can only be used in melee range that requires rage, than a ranged skill that requires me to stand there looking like an ass trying to get that throw off before the paladin heals up to 100% health.

Still i'm happy that blizzard gave us something to break the paladins bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by sten260
    lol if a paladin uses bubble in duel hes fail and unfair..
    i kno right? also hunter's and deathknight's using pets is unfair because it's 2v1!!!

/crossfingers that your being as sarcastic as me

the warrior is dead vs a ret pala (if good geared) and equal skilled even with shattering trow

oh the irony. beside if u really need to bubble vs a warrior make sure u have stun OR repentance ready then he cant do shit u heal to full bubble run out -> dead warrior again

ps : he need to have trinket cd also ^_^

While this ability isn't game-breaking, it DOES still quench the already dwindling power of Divine Shield, in the arena something like 85% of teams carry a priest on board, so any paladin on the opposing team is already at a startling disadvantage with regards to the bubble.

What this DOES do, is screw up arena balance, now a Heal/DPS/Warrior team can steamroll any team featuring a Paladin healer with minimal effort.

Ret is always terrible in the arena once you get above, say 1000 rating. Holy is gimped this season, and yet they still feel they need to nerf the entire class to compensate for last season's FotM?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Capta
    i kno right? also hunter's and deathknight's using pets is unfair because it's 2v1!!!

/crossfingers that your being as sarcastic as me
    im playing a pala and never using bubble in duel

Quote Originally Posted by sainthubbins
    I just don't think that Shattering Throw fits the whole feel of a warrior. If Blizzard wants them to have a defense against bubble, give them a move that still damages through it, or one that can stun a paladin through his bubble. Call it punishing blow or something.
    im thinking the same. Its not logical to break bubble by throwing a weapon on it. Id name the skill to like shouldercharge.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscule
    My main is a warrior and i'd rather have a skill that forces me to come up close and personal to smash that bubble. Not a ranged half assed throw skill.

Warriors are the "gods" of physical combat, giving them a ranged bubble breaker is just stupid. I'd take an instant bubble breaker that can only be used in melee range that requires rage, than a ranged skill that requires me to stand there looking like an ass trying to get that throw off before the paladin heals up to 100% health.

Still i'm happy that blizzard gave us something to break the paladins bubble.
    I see the idea of being able to throw your weapon and shatter a magical barrier than even some of the mighty lore bosses cannot means that warriors are pretty buff and strong
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Due the Stance change to it, and the casting time, you'll be able to throw one Holy Light.

I usually remove my bubble after casting Holy Light when I'm on 40-50% HP, so the warrior waste a global cooldown/cast to unbubble his own death.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

The fact that Shattering Throw does not have a rage requirement anylonger is not gamebreaking.
    Planning is for amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaska
    The fact that Shattering Throw does not have a rage requirement anylonger is not gamebreaking.
    Agreed. Warriors with rage problems in arenas are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    I agree the OP was wrong tho i have to agree with his opinion on the matter..

Not that it will make warriors up cause it wont. But the idea of bubble dispell is just a wrong way to go for warriors.

I play a warrior and i don´t like it, played warrior since vanilla. Its just so not in the spirit of how a warrior works.. But then again blizzard had to do something since the only 2 classes we can be compared too are Deathknights a Paladins ( both plate wielding 2handers, using around the same equipment) And both of them are way better in melee then warriors are ^^ Now this is not a rant about paladins or DKs but we all know that in a 1v1 situation a warrior will loose against both a DK and a Paladin and a warrior is supposed to be the king of close quarter combat my ass..

I don't like the idea that blizzard is giving warriors bubble immunity.. Remove that and give us avatar instead  8)

Nah my point is i think they need to revamp warriors they arent fitting to what wow is about anymore. DKs and Paladins both are IMO( and i need to say this again IN MY OPINION) better tanks then warriors are. Due to the rage gain and gear difference which totally gimps a full ulduar tank and makes him not possible to tank heroic instances as an example. because he simply doesnt generate enough rage.

So instead of flaming palas and DKs i speak for this so called revamp which was taken up but dropped before 3.1
    Warriors needs to have their entire mechanic redone. Was a great idea back in the day, but today its just not anymore. We need a new way to tank and a new way to do dmg.

I for one wouldnt mind loosing shattering throw if we instead because the hardest class to kill upfront (dmg reduction defensive ability wise) and not doing as much burst dmg as now.. Warriors arent a burst class never was designed for that. And warriors shouldnt get healing abilities neither thats wrong too. Instead i think they should focus on making warriors the Barbarians of Wow not make them the same as in conan or D2 or whatever but make the experts of close quarter combat. So that when you enter an arena you think lets go for the other guy then the warrior.. Cause the warrior just wont go down..

Right now paladins and Deathknights both have waay better survivability. And those are the 2 classes we are supposed to compare ourselves too? we are the only one with only physical dmg. we are the only class without constant selfhealing abilities (heard DKs are bugged dont know if thats true).

I think blizzard is one a sidetrack on this one.

Well this was my opinion anyways ^^ not claiming it to be fact or whatever just what i think and hope will happen to warriors. So they become fun to play again.. A reason why the newcomers to wow should choose warriors over Deathknights and Paladins cause right now.. There is no reason to choose warrior.
    stop QQing, i can kill a dk or ret 1v1 just fine
    but maybe thats just because i have skill

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    I agree the OP was wrong tho i have to agree with his opinion on the matter..

Not that it will make warriors up cause it wont. But the idea of bubble dispell is just a wrong way to go for warriors.

I play a warrior and i don´t like it, played warrior since vanilla. Its just so not in the spirit of how a warrior works.. But then again blizzard had to do something since the only 2 classes we can be compared too are Deathknights a Paladins ( both plate wielding 2handers, using around the same equipment) And both of them are way better in melee then warriors are ^^ Now this is not a rant about paladins or DKs but we all know that in a 1v1 situation a warrior will loose against both a DK and a Paladin and a warrior is supposed to be the king of close quarter combat my ass..

I don't like the idea that blizzard is giving warriors bubble immunity.. Remove that and give us avatar instead 8)

Nah my point is i think they need to revamp warriors they arent fitting to what wow is about anymore. DKs and Paladins both are IMO( and i need to say this again IN MY OPINION) better tanks then warriors are. Due to the rage gain and gear difference which totally gimps a full ulduar tank and makes him not possible to tank heroic instances as an example. because he simply doesnt generate enough rage.

So instead of flaming palas and DKs i speak for this so called revamp which was taken up but dropped before 3.1
    Warriors needs to have their entire mechanic redone. Was a great idea back in the day, but today its just not anymore. We need a new way to tank and a new way to do dmg.

I for one wouldnt mind loosing shattering throw if we instead because the hardest class to kill upfront (dmg reduction defensive ability wise) and not doing as much burst dmg as now.. Warriors arent a burst class never was designed for that. And warriors shouldnt get healing abilities neither thats wrong too. Instead i think they should focus on making warriors the Barbarians of Wow not make them the same as in conan or D2 or whatever but make the experts of close quarter combat. So that when you enter an arena you think lets go for the other guy then the warrior.. Cause the warrior just wont go down..

Right now paladins and Deathknights both have waay better survivability. And those are the 2 classes we are supposed to compare ourselves too? we are the only one with only physical dmg. we are the only class without constant selfhealing abilities (heard DKs are bugged dont know if thats true).

I think blizzard is one a sidetrack on this one.

Well this was my opinion anyways ^^ not claiming it to be fact or whatever just what i think and hope will happen to warriors. So they become fun to play again.. A reason why the newcomers to wow should choose warriors over Deathknights and Paladins cause right now.. There is no reason to choose warrior.
    You sir is a dumb shit.First of all, you either dont have any slight idea how to play a warrior or you just dont have one."not possible to tank heroic instances as an example. because he simply doesnt generate enough rage." That is just retarted, warrior tanks atm are crying to blizz to give them TOGGLE heroic strike because they have way too much rage on hands and here you come saying they dont generate enough.Geoutaher nub.

Second of all "Warriors needs to have their entire mechanic redone" You got shit for brains.Warrior are fine right now, in pve warriors are one of the top DPS on charts and in PVP since 3.1 is out warrior are 2nd most played on SK gaming top 100 besides the rogues and priests.I myself as a warrior love the new changes.

Your whole idea of posting in forums is trash

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    Due the Stance change to it, and the casting time, you'll be able to throw one Holy Light.

I usually remove my bubble after casting Holy Light when I'm on 40-50% HP, so the warrior waste a global cooldown/cast to unbubble his own death.

Now what's the point in that? You get -20% armor <.<
    Stormreaver.EU