Arms pvp rotaion..."seriously need help"!!!

i finally reached 80 w/ my warrior and he is arms speced now i am gearing him up so i could start doin some arenas but need a lot of help. i've tryied a lot of different tactics but they all end up the same... i can't get past the 1000k dps mark and i knw tht it could get more because other people tried it and got 2500+k results. i would like for some one to teach me the rotation tht i need to use and any other warrior pvp info they can give me. tyvm!!!

Re: Arms pvp rotaion..."seriously need help"!!!

PvP doesn't have a "rotation".

Quote Originally Posted by crizep
    i finally reached 80 w/ my warrior and he is arms speced now i am gearing him up so i could start doin some arenas but need a lot of help. i've tryied a lot of different tactics but they all end up the same... i can't get past the 1000k dps mark and i knw tht it could get more because other people tried it and got 2500+k results. i would like for some one to teach me the rotation tht i need to use and any other warrior pvp info they can give me. tyvm!!!
    First off stay BEHIND the other player at all times. This will require you to start using your mouse to move with and not your keys. Once you learn that just keep MS and rend on the mob at all times, hit OP when it comes up and use HS when you have the rage available. You also want to keep piercing howl and/or hamstring on the mob. Your charge/intercept/intervene is to help your healer out with peels or to catch back up to your kill target you lost.

A good way to really make things easier is to buy a specialized mouse (six button or +3 button) and bind shift, ctrl, and alt to the three extra buttons. They aren't very expenisve.
    Aravar - Lv. 80 Arms Warrior - Vek'nilash US BG9

But how cn I use my mouse 2 move whn i am clicking on Mocking Blow/?????///??

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    keybindings ftw

There is no rotation in PvP.. but the one I like to use when I need to burst is;

Charge, Rend, (waits for OP to be ready), OP, MS, Charge, OP, MS, Recklessness, Bladestorm.. Something like that.

And I use execute whenever its up.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thewtfman
    There is no rotation in PvP.. but the one I like to use when I need to burst is;

Charge, Rend, (waits for OP to be ready), OP, MS, Charge, OP, MS, Recklessness, Bladestorm.. Something like that.

And I use execute whenever its up.
    wait 3seconds for a OP proc instead of an instant ms crit and no hamstring/piercing howl?

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    You almost made me choke on my meal of tasty noobs. I've never laughed so hard at a past Fury harder than at this. Please, do us all a favor. Click your way to your trainer and respec to Fury - avoid Prot because I don't think those guys want you too.
    YOU BROKE THE RULES...
    NOW, I'LL PULL OUT ALL YOUR PUBIC HAIR!

Obvious sarcastic troll is obvious.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

PvP doesn't have a rotation.. It is just a l2p issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Hyson
    You almost made me choke on my meal of tasty noobs. I've never laughed so hard at a past Fury harder than at this. Please, do us all a favor. Click your way to your trainer and respec to Fury - avoid Prot because I don't think those guys want you too.
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by crizep
    uh.....

correct me if im wrong but isnt arms pvp just keybind everything to MS and /faceroll?

i honestly didnt think it was that hard

Wow, you're a god damn moron.

/facepalm

Tbh MS is the first debuff u must put after each charge/jugernaught, harmstr, rend

Cause : its an MS crit! 100% on tones of resilience(OP has high crit anyways so its a waste to use there).

+ Its the best debuff to start for draining healers mana from 1st second regardless of ur target
    (healer/dps) that dmg need to be healed

OP need to be used in a smart way and ofc prio on healers while casting otherwise is just dmg

And dont bother with Slam my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Drumaroth
    Tbh MS is the first debuff u must put after each charge/jugernaught, harmstr, rend

Cause : its an MS crit! 100% on tones of resilience(OP has high crit anyways so its a waste to use there).

+ Its the best debuff to start for draining healers mana from 1st second regardless of ur target
    (healer/dps) that dmg need to be healed

OP need to be used in a smart way and ofc prio on healers while casting otherwise is just dmg

And dont bother with Slam my opinion
    Hamstring first if it isn't on them. Sort of pointless to charge someone if they just run right off you again. The juggernaut mortal strike crit buff lasts for 10 seconds so there is no rush to use it. If the enemy has no debuffs on him I'll usually hamstring then rend before mortal striking. That way they are slowed and my overpower procs shortly after mortal strike (usually).

I've managed to seriously gib warlocks in the arena (and yes they have resil gear on) quickly doing that and getting a lucky sword proc and sudden death proc in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrant
    Hamstring first if it isn't on them. Sort of pointless to charge someone if they just run right off you again. The juggernaut mortal strike crit buff lasts for 10 seconds so there is no rush to use it. If the enemy has no debuffs on him I'll usually hamstring then rend before mortal striking. That way they are slowed and my overpower procs shortly after mortal strike (usually).

I've managed to seriously gib warlocks in the arena (and yes they have resil gear on) quickly doing that and getting a lucky sword proc and sudden death proc in there too.
    This.

Getting your main debuffs up is important, but MS should be after rend/hamstring is up. As Cyrant wrote; Sort of pointless to charge someone if they just run right off you again.

Note: Piercing Howl (Assuming you have it else you're retarded) is good to slow shapeshifters. As far as i can remember, shapeshifters cant shapeshift to remove a daze effect. Thus making Piercing howl more important against druids for an example.

To be honest, i'd like it if the OP went to warcraftmovies.com and watched some PvP/Arena by an arms warrior. Easier to notice certain things, learn faster and its easier to understand than people writing stuff that you have to or should follow.

Yeah piercing howl is a great tool. I actually didn't think about the inability to shift out of dazes (I'll keep that in mind more often, even though I end up using it a lot vs druids anyways) but it does help if you charge someone and the DR on stun prevents it from stunning your opponent. Helps get them slowed enough for a hamstring.