am i doing something wrong?

i seem to not put up the dps i should and i dunno why? i use WP/DP tested on dummys and still seems to pull more dps then any other combo i also use the S/R/SnD rotation and still people that are lower geared seem to pull similer dps or more >_< am i lacking anything?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ma&n=Cdaprotag <- also it seems armory isnt counting extra stats from talents like the 10 expertise 5% crit ect..

Re: am i doing something wrong?

use the S/R/SnD rotation

I have a question about this. Do you mean 4/5pt SnD 5pt Rupture and 5 pt Eviscerate if Snd<12 sec? If not that should be your rotation. Letting SnD Drop for even a second is a noticeable DPS drop. Also i would look into getting the Grim Toll. With the change to armor pen this trinket is now 2nd BiS along with the DMC:G according to Shadowpanther.net.

also Webbed Death>Kinetic Ripper

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

With your gear, you should be ripping some serious DPS.

You want to do a 3+snd/5rup/5evisc rotation, change your glove enchant to crusher, change all your blue sockets except for 1 to 16agi or 32ap, and change all your yellow sockets to 8agi/8crit or 16ap/8crit.

Other than that, try to use cooldowns when your trinkets and/or berserkings proc, you'll notice more DPS out of them. Ensure your raidleader isn't messing up and not bringing someone with the following major buffs/debuffs: 10%ap, improved windfury/icy talons, sunder armor, imp FF/misery, heroism/bloodlust.

i have made a few changes i started stacking AP instead of AGI i thought that i had enough crit as it was and thought i would like the extra 100-300 ap also i have the SS,Adrenaline rush,Rupture glyphs should i switch out the adrenaline 1 for SnD so i could fit that extra evis? i also plan to take 3 points out of the sub tree and put them in imp evis would that help or what? also to to the poster above its 3ss/s&d/5ss/rup

also my 10man group is as follows(not enough show up for the 25 ulds -.-)
    Bear MT,DK War or Pally OT, MM hunter,Survive Hunter,Lock,Mage,Pally heals, 2 Trees
    we would love to have Bloodlust but our shammy never shows =/ so most of the time we clear stuff w/o bloodlust

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by CdaProtag
    also to to the poster above its 3ss/s&d/5ss/rup
    the notation 3+snd/5rup/5evisc is a simplified version of 3ss/snd/5ss/rup/5ss/evisc.

Just making it smaller for everyone.

Don't glyph slice and dice. You should be able to pull off the extra 5 point eviscerate pretty much every time. You could swap the AR glyph for Killing Spree, which is quite a comparable glyph. Speccing -3 points in relentless strikes and +3 in improved eviscerate will net you quite a bit of lost dps, don't do it. Now, spending those 3 points on vile poisons is debatable.