Thread: Arena questions

Arena questions

My current arena "rotation"[3v3] (if you will) is currently to Sap a DPS on the team (usually a plate wearer) then unload on the healer with a Cheap Shot>Kidney Shot>Mutilate up to 5/5 then eviscerate and keep on hittin em with Mut/Eviscerate.

Should I be using rupture at all in arenas?

Re: Arena questions

rupture any plate

rogues/druids if over 50% health incase they get away so they cannot go invis.

ok cool, should i get 5/5 to rupture? or work with whatever points i have?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinner
    ok cool, should i get 5/5 to rupture? or work with whatever points i have?
    Tbh, you have to know that for yourself...

Same as with my old partner, I left him cause he wasn't spontaneous enough. (I was kind enough to hand him the team though :P)

In PvP/Arena you can't say "If you meet XYZ, then blind him after x-seconds". You'll always have to react to the situation that's given, force some reactions from your opponents, read your opponents etc. pp

In this case you'll just have to find out when to use what.

PS: To explain it a little more, my old mate was a Pally and he, among other things, started asking me who he should stun when the fight began... yeah, he wanted a definit target for the stun right away...
    You could say he was trying to go PvE in PvP, aka playing according to a rotation or an "always correct strategy".

Deleted

It s not full imporvization, and not ful perdicted... neither imo

Imo: "MUST" have some strategie, and change that as the teams (not setup), positioning changes

If u just improvize surly u will die. U have to know how to react to what...

but i am just a ~2k rog, dont take me seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Perception
    It s not full imporvization, and not ful perdicted... neither imo

Imo: "MUST" have some strategie, and change that as the teams (not setup), positioning changes

If u just improvize surly u will die. U have to know how to react to what...

but i am just a ~2k rog, dont take me seriously
    Yeah, never said it's "full improvization" or anything.

But yeah, just 2,2k, so don't take me seriously either.

what comp do you play? im suprised no one has asked, guess they are too busy arguing.

i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Since we're talking about rating as an evidence of who's right I guess I win - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ether&n=Ghoruz - 2.4k

And I agree with voij - There is no definite target to CC etc, you may have a plan of how you want to execute a match against a certain comp, but you have to be ready to change things during the match. Adaption is a key part if you wanna get high.

And as for rupture - I bascially never use it at all.

I have 3/3 deadened nerves and haven't taken any points into blood spatter so rupture for me does around 2 dmg over 5 weeks.

And even if you have points into blood spatter (which you shouldn't imo), SnD ---> Rupture always.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ghoruz&gn=Contraction