Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Algalon Loot Table Update, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camie
    Oh and on a sidenote paying entitles you to have acces to the game not to clear everything in it. Buying a video game for a 3 year old doesn't mean he is entitled to finish the game.
    Actually it does mean he is entitled to finish the game. He just has to play through it like everyone else, one step at a time.

You would be amazed at what a 3 year old can accomplish in a video game.

(Not 3 year old) I've seen a 4 year old beating adventure games despite the fact he could not read the dialogs himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyana
    Wow, just listen to yourself. It's a game, everyone deserves to play it that pays for it.
    isn't lvling, pvp, normal/heroic inis, events, T7 raidinis, etc enough content for people
    who are bad at movement, understanding their class, etc?! i think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

[blizzquote]Moonkin T8 4pieces bonus changed in 3.1.2
    Hmm i can't finde any info about this anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocratus
    This whole discussion about School of Hard Knocks (there's the whole dialog if you go by link) is the rare case when players look WAY smarter than Blizzard employee. The whole point players try to make is that this ach. "arbitrary, measures largely irrelevant actions, encourages selfish play, you don't actually achieve anything, and you're fighting your own team more than the enem" - which is exactly what's so stupid about this achievement.

Blizzard response are typical "achievements are supposed to be hard, you have to work to achieve that, bla bla"

I bet they will change it till the children week ends as they already done with another one. That's too stupid to stay in game.
    I think I disagree with the person (rudely) discussing the achievement with the Blizz Dev as well as you. I find nothing selfish or uncooperative about these achievements and I managed to get them completed after a couple hours of hard work in the BGs. The EotS one was the most trouble contrary to what I thought. I had originally thought returning the flag in WSG was going to be the hardest but in my second game I came across a group of alliance players that ran into our room, all shouting /wait and then they would pick up and drop the flag for everyone in the room. We all traveled to their rooms and returned the favor. It was rather cooperative.

EotS was harder and took a few hours and a small handful of games to get but I eventually DID get it. I found nothing about this achievement to be beyond possible with alittle time and work and neither did every other member of my guild who all got the meta achievement within 48 hours of the event going live, if not sooner.

The Achievements that were retroactively changed were, as stated by the Dev in that discussion all relying too heavily on RNG or other factors making the achievement unattainable within 1 year, which this entire meta IS doable in a year. Easily, provided you work at it. It's not supposed to be given it's suppose to earned. Whether that's as easy as "pick up an egg" or "perform the normal actions you usually do in a BG" that's up to blizzard. I find nothing beyond the realm of possibility about anything in the Meta for "What a Long Strange Trip"

Quote Originally Posted by Camie
    As always being good has little to do with being casual or hardcore.
    You just need to read forums for a few minutes to have the best rotation and know which stat is better for you ( use progs like RawR to have your BIS gear list ). Then it's just a matter of listening / staying focused in raid.

A casual guild can very well have good players and clear Ulduar at their pace.
    The guilds stuck on XT are just full of terrible players.

So what I really read is " We are nerfing Ulduar so that players who raid watching TV can progress " and I can understand why casual guilds with good players do not welcome this.

If Blizzard continues this way I think Wow will start it's long decline ( EQ1 style ) but that's just my opinion.

Oh and on a sidenote paying entitles you to have acces to the game not to clear everything in it. Buying a video game for a 3 year old doesn't mean he is entitled to finish the game.
    True, but Blizz did not just left easy mode on forever. It is up to the players to determine how hard the instance should be. Take the hard mode and get the better loot hardly anyone have and look like a BAMF, or go take the easy way out and end up looking the same as the rest.

Everyone should see the stuff Blizz made for us. Of course, if you can't comprehend, "Get away from the bad stuff!" or any other basic gameplay, then you are not gonna see any of the content.

Ulduar is still not puggable successfully. Even so, by the time Ulduar does become PuG-able, your guild should start clearing Hard Modes to stand out and prep yourself for the next instance Blizz will throw at us.

TLDR: It's hard mode or nothing from here on out. If you wanna look different, do them because PuG's can't do Hard Modes yet.