How can you level Enchanting?

My enchanting kinda sucks its onlly on 288 I really want to get it higher but I cant neally evrything is expensive or grey wich u wont get levels?

Can anyone please help me trough I really want to help my guild to give them enchants

(Only repsond on my question please)

ThnQ
    Banned.

Deleted

Re: How can you level Enchanting?

I suggest using a guide, they usually tell you where to go next if you are having problems.

http://www.blizzardguides.com/Enchanting_guide.html

Google Search

Quote Originally Posted by clampy
    I suggest using a guide, they usually tell you where to go next if you are having problems.

http://www.blizzardguides.com/Enchanting_guide.html

Google Search
    Ty ur so sweet

I admit I am a nooblet in this sitation about leveling proffesion
    Banned.

Depending on your lvl (im going to assume you are higher than 70) you can solo Strat undead, living and scholo and you will get more than enough mats to get you to 300 enchanting, you should also make a fair profit from other stuff aswell. Then visit your AH and if you dont have any mats saved up already, buy all the mats to power lvl you to 350. TBC mats are stupidly cheap on my sever. Less than 70s per Arcane dust so its very cheap to lvl past 300, i think most servers are simliar but your could be different. Once you hit 350 learn Northrend enchants and you are also high enough to DE everything from any instance so you can get mats easily enough

So love your priests name btw

I was gonna say if you have tailoring then you can turn cloth into stuff to DE (also good at high level for gold). For mine I soloed instances, DE'ed greens for mats and then DE'ed cloth items i made. Takes a while but especially as the poster above me saaid with Strat - it can be profitable

Like the others say here ; Go and farm stratholme for random green + boss dropps and just DE.
    Or you can make items with your tailoring and DE ;>

You can actully do both of it since it dropp loads of runecloth in there meanwhile you farm items =)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    How can you level Enchanting?
    Buy mats from AH -> enchant Vellums -> sell enchants in AH -> gain more than you spent
    Repeat until 450, then repeat for money.

Enchant + vellums is definitely one of the more profitable things in game right now, makes enchanting really easy to level and gives you a very easy way to gain money. I'm currently doing between 1k and 3k a day with it... by connecting for about 10 minutes. (with mailbox addon + auctionneer for quick retrieval / AH posting)

All you need is to find which enchants are currently needed and will sell easily, 270-299 skill level is not the best part for this (but there are still a few enchants that sells well), but once you'll hit 300 you can consider it's over, 300-450 is a joke, and an extremely profitable one.
    Oh, hi.

It may be a noob question, but how does those vellums work?

And how can they worth so much? Weapon vellums goes at most for 10g on my server. Am I missing something?

Also, how can I use it to level enchanting? I'm considering leveling it, so any tips would be great.

Thanks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dambros
    It may be a noob question, but how does those vellums work?
    You have a vellum in your bag. This is a very cheap thing scribes can make for not so many materials. Note, you have to be enchanter to use it for anything You then open your enchanting tab, you say you want to enchant Mongoose. You press "enchant item". And when you were going to left-click on the weapon in your bags, you left-click on the vellum instead. After a little casting time the vellum turns into a Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Mongoose.

Also, how can I use it to level enchanting? I'm considering leveling it, so any tips would be great.
    For both Dambros and Melissa:

I love to do this.

Its all about running stratholme, dissing greens (sell blues they suck) and making moar greens from cloth.

Haxx0r

Buy mats off the AH. Enchant items. Repeat to 450 skill.