Thread: Logitech G600

Logitech G600

I have this mouse for a few years and I'm very satisfied with it - the naga was too small, but this one is perfect. But in the last few months the left and right click on the wheel scroll stopped working - I still hear the click, but nothing happens. Is there any way to fix it? Also, any idea why the newer versions of logitech MMO mice (like the G702) have less buttons? I really need as many as possible. Any other good alternatives except the Naga out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    I have this mouse for a few years and I'm very satisfied with it - the naga was too small, but this one is perfect. But in the last few months the left and right click on the wheel scroll stopped working - I still hear the click, but nothing happens. Is there any way to fix it? Also, any idea why the newer versions of logitech MMO mice (like the G702) have less buttons? I really need as many as possible. Any other good alternatives except the Naga out there?
    Less buttons because few games use as many as you get on the 600. Any reason you aren't looking at a direct replacement?

Oh, and the Naga is a terrible alternative. Shit software and build quality. Avoid that shit unless it is free. And then pick up a spare because odds are you will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Less buttons because few games use as many as you get on the 600. Any reason you aren't looking at a direct replacement?

Oh, and the Naga is a terrible alternative. Shit software and build quality. Avoid that shit unless it is free. And then pick up a spare because odds are you will need it.
    I had a naga that worked wonderfully for a few years. There is nothing wrong with that mouse or its software. I use the Corsair Schimtar now and love it. Prefer it over the naga. Look into the Schimtar OP if you want all the side buttons.

Any reason you aren't looking at a direct replacement?
    Would rather fix it if possible, and not buy a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Would rather fix it if possible, and not buy a new one.
    I was speaking about all the discussion of other logitech mice and the naga.

As for people saying their naga lasted years, they hit the lotto. I know die hard fans of Naga who have multiple backups for when their naga inevitably has a wonky scroll wheel or other issues.

I was speaking about all the discussion of other logitech mice and the naga.

As for people saying their naga lasted years, they hit the lotto. I know die hard fans of Naga who have multiple backups for when their naga inevitably has a wonky scroll wheel or other issues.
    I wouldn't say hitting the lottery, that implies 1 in a million like odds. I think with Nagas and other Razer products it's mor elike 50/50, or even more like 60/40 in favor of getting something that lasts. There are enough problems that it's pretty well known and documented, but it's not all or even most of their products that have issues, or else they'd likely be out of business by now.