Shaman Enhancement weaponry,pvp, arena

Shaman Enhancement

So, whats going on... i dont get it anymore why do all the good shaman enhancement arena players use shields for some situations? this is in pvp. I dont know what i should use now as a pvper.... What enchants? i have no clue anymore after i just been off for a looong time..... anyone who can help me? im 80 ^^

Re: Shaman Enhancement weaponry,pvp, arena

The reason you have to go shield is to survive rogues pretty much. Otherwise, dual wield, WF MH, FB OH
    The Korgar
    Dentarg

-Fair enough. Give each of them a tank.
    -Even the mentally handicapped?
    -Especially the mentally handicapped.

-Herr General Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Sinders are you fucking retarded? How can you cry about rogues mobilty? you a pala is by far 1 of the best classes to nulify their mobility. JoJ, Dispells, Stuns, Freedom... come on man l2p.

If anything rogue needs a 50% passive survivabilty increase buff, vanish 2 sec immunity, cos 100% and shs as 11 talenter for sub.
    HELL YEAH THEY DO!!1

Would an additional option be to spec around 2h? socketing for crit, wf-glyph, an betryer with +110 ap enchant an wf and so on. With 6 sec cd on ss ( 4/5 p bonus of pvp-set ) it´s easier to trigger the awesome burst capabilities of 2h-wf, together with either an ( alomst ) immortal healer, or another awsome burster ( like ret, with melee bubble/hand of freedom )i can imagine enh doing not so bad in 2on2 or even 3on3 with both of the mentioned.

that being said, i haven´t done arena even once since wotlk, so im no real expert ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Aye, do not go 2h. You wear a shield the whole time until you are in melee range of your target, then you toss on your OH wep, but always be ready to switch back to the shield promptly.

dual wield only and forever. IMHO. shileds useless since we got MWP. Rogues are hard not coz dmg but coz a lot of CC.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

we went in 2on2 with destro-lock skyrocketing up to 1.9k rating and i never used shields :P itll be way different ofc with the 3on3 and even more important in 5on5 teams to use shields

im currently 1850 as enh/ret pally in 2s

i only use shield against rogues or warriors (if they are focusing me most the time they are)

still having issues with my weapon switching macro been giving me a headache for a few days

since Angry Dread isnt classified as OH it wants to put it in the MH spot instead of switching with my shield

on my 3s team if its a double melee i just put my shield on for almost all the fight until im not focused

Quote Originally Posted by Enhance
    im currently 1850 as enh/ret pally in 2s

i only use shield against rogues or warriors (if they are focusing me most the time they are)

still having issues with my weapon switching macro been giving me a headache for a few days

since Angry Dread isnt classified as OH it wants to put it in the MH spot instead of switching with my shield

on my 3s team if its a double melee i just put my shield on for almost all the fight until im not focused
    /equipslot 17 [offhand name]
    /equipslot 17 [shield name]

Dunno if there's a better version

I would shield on in arena.... in BG's people usually never stack up on me as a enhie with 800res i can survive most attacks unless i get x2 people on me then its time to totem'mash and haul ass outta there

Quote Originally Posted by neehla
    /equipslot 17 [offhand name]
    /equipslot 17 [shield name]

Dunno if there's a better version
    /equipslot 17 0 16

just place the shield in the lower right slot of your first bag (the one you started with) and every time you hit the macro it will swap your offhand with whatever is in that slot. So if you start with a shield there, it will equip the shield and place the offhand in that bag slot. hit it again and it will revert.
    I had to use this method when I was using two weapons of the same name in s4 - using the item name in the macro doesn't work if you have 2 weapons of the same name.