Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: *New priest ability Mind Hold*

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    edit: Also, so far every Priest spell in the game with the word "Mind" in it is a shadow spell.

Mind Flay
    Mind Sear
    Mind Blast
    Mind Control
    Mind Soothe
    Mind Vision
    WTB something not call mind *****...hence blizz would make Brain Blender or something :P
    Priest - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Yarmi
    Warrior - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Clo%C3%BAd

I miss Mind Rot...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

WTB something not call mind *****...hence blizz would make Brain Blender or something
    Brain blender is clearly an undead racial food mixer that they use in conjunction with cannibalize to make tasty smoothies.

would be better if u can use both ...lower efect on holy/disc and better when u are in shadow form ..like ..incapacitate the target..channeled...break if target goes lower than 50%hp ..for 4 seconds...and shadow.. .40% hp for 5seconds...3 min cooldown /// good use to help your team-mates
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moisander
    I agree with Lorianas.. Srsly, obvious troll has gurl avatar..-.-'
    -Be nice to her! She's trying her bestest!! Stop being jerks!
    -My hero! You're so hawt!
    -Oh no, you so hawt!
    -Why thanks you!
    -Btw, Melissa I'm free tonite if you wanna go have some rumble bumble
    -Well funny thing, I's not rly a troll IRL, but rly a beatuy princess who goes trull overnite, RLY!
    -Aight, no problem then, c'mere you green fat sexxy thang!
    *Smoochies*
    boom

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Yeh but priest do not need PvE spells we are good enough I just love my suggestion TBH it wont make us OP.
    Well actually statistically you're already overpowered and it is specifically because of when priests are giveb freedom to do what they want, they have too many options at their disposel which seriously inhibit enemy players.

A well played priest in the arena only needs run towards an enemy healer and it will reduce their healing output because they then have to move to aviod psychic scream. You take into account mana burns and mind control (Yes it does get used in the arena, and quite often despite your argument of it's cast time. And your to be frank exaggerated example of dying within the cast).

Fear and Blind was recently hotfixed in the arena.
    The reason for this being that a rogue gives a priest as a partner so much freedom and space to use what he wants when he wants that it allowed a priest to launch into a barrage of crowd control with his/her partner. Adding yet another control for the priest ontop of all that is not only taking a step back as far as the Fear/Blind DR is concerned but it is also unneseccary considering how well priests are performing at the moment.

I admire the fact that you're only trying to make a suggestion for an improvement but the reality right now is from a sheerly PvP perspective just because you feel you need it because you may be struggle does not therefor mean others are. The reality of the issue is at the moment priests are fine, priests with enough freedom to not have to heal their partner alot (AKA rogues) are overpowered. Thats the way things are right now.
    Thats why changing more just wouldn't work right now.

isn't this a jedi ability?

So cyclone?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    isn't this a jedi ability?
    It is a sort of Force Choke, yes, but I don't think it really fits the priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    It is a sort of Force Choke, yes, but I don't think it really fits the priest.
    Herrow Strangulate!