Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Thoughtful discussion about possible IceCrown Citadel bosses.

You're gonna travel all through ICC, fight all the bosses get to the end... and Arthas just won't be there. Blizzard will release no word on the subject, and soon release the next expansion, we hope you enjoyed WotLK.

i think kil'jaeden will be a part of icecrown. mal'ganis will probably be in a early stage either attacking players or helping them. and then i can see mal'ganis and kil'jaeden having a conversation, mal'ganis leaving, and kil'jaeden staying. being not attackable.

then kil'jaeden is gonna be like: hey mal'ganis u can go now. i ll take it from here.
    Mal'ganis:yes master (teleports to his homeworld)
    Kil'jaeden: so lich king. its gonna be weird seeing kil jaeden addressing the lich king. he will prolly adress him as ner'zhul.

dont forget we saw a blizzard forum moderator. saying the wrathgate was a set back. which means bolvar or saurfang are bound to be back - or both. lets see who else. who wants the lich king dead. well the burning legion-which is a huge army and big number of major characters. illidan- but he is dead. and then pretty much every other race of azeroth with a brain.

anub arak maybe will be back or maybe not. didnt see blizzard saying anything about it.

also next expansion is gonna be with azshara/naga because of the "turtle" mount.

saying this fight is gonna be like illidan is wrong. blizzard said they dont want another illidan fight bcus it gave players too easy legendaries. also blizzard said players will be able to encounter the lich king in a 5 man. also keep in mind that they might not want arthas/the lich king to die. they are definitly not bringing back nerzhul though.

maybe when arthas will feel weak at 10%. or the lich king will consider arthas' body is weak. the lich king as a spirit will leave arthas. and arthas will be a good boy. what will the lich king do. no one knows. but the point is he wont be killable. then arthas will drop frostmourne on the ground. and players will loot it. lol. and in the next xp we will see dks/wars/palas running around with frostmournes...

Gamon.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Lich King fight will just be him standing there spamming Wrath.
    They should've called it Moonfire of the Lich King

is Arugal ever encountered in NR? (besides the shade of him in grizzly hills questline)... would be interesting to see a raid version of him.