Some proffesional PvP help for DK!

All i see is unholy dk going highest in the arena, and i simply just wonder why really, they dont have any cc and is it even the highest amount of damage? Please tell me the reason why every top pvp dk is unholy, playing with healers then

Re: Some proffesional PvP help for DK!

Pets
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Talamare
    Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Talamare
    Pets
    ^^This. The pet does a lot of damage (against clothies especially) and has a stun that you can time to use. Not to mention it has the most slowing effects since the Frost Runes are usually free (compared to a Blood DK trying to slow of Frost DK using them for the tree's abilities) for Chains of Ice spam on top of Desecration. Also, on top of the AMS, the AMZ is very helpful for teammates and Bone Armor will make healing easier for your partner and make you last longer in a double dps team (for 2v2 which is what I have the most experience in).

Pet, Disease dmg increased, slow targets by desecration, bone shield increase dmg and defense, and summon gargoyle is cool, hard to take it off from air.

Pet does a lot of damage, and if you're CC'd, you're still able to do damage. (I've found this especially helpful against Hunters, as they die a lot faster than you do, and your pet does enough damage to compare.) In a better scenario, if you get them to attack the pet, you're free to beat the crap out of them while they're waiting for CD's. The pet's stun is also indispensable.

Unholy Presence also helps burst damage, so you can kill stuff before it gets a chance to heal/bubble/stun-n-run etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by L2theuka
    "OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors