Pally Power Question

So I've tried to figure it out for myself through looking online at various forums, but I can't seem to figure out how to make my pallypower list the class buffs in a horizontal fashion. I've seen a few UIs that use that, and its something that I would love to mimic on mine. Does anyone know how to do it?

Martini

Re: Pally Power Question

Quote Originally Posted by ChazleDazzle
    So I've tried to figure it out for myself through looking online at various forums, but I can't seem to figure out how to make my pallypower list the class buffs in a horizontal fashion. I've seen a few UIs that use that, and its something that I would love to mimic on mine. Does anyone know how to do it?
    Change rows to 1 and columns to 11 and the part whewre it asks yu what side for class buttons put bottom

By the way there is a new type of pally power out that apparently is less annoying than our current standard one, you might wanna give it a looksie. It can be found on Wowinterface.com

No I havent used it yet though.

I have mine on the vertically on the right and thats all ive been able to get it to do, not too get too far off topic but within the span of the last 2 days or so ive noticed my pally buffs randomly dropping off during fight....the first thought would be bosses debuffing the buffs but i havent ever seen that before plus when i try to re-apply its locked out and wont cast. Any thoughts?

Martini

Quote Originally Posted by joeldragon80
    I have mine on the vertically on the right and thats all ive been able to get it to do, not too get too far off topic but within the span of the last 2 days or so ive noticed my pally buffs randomly dropping off during fight....the first thought would be bosses debuffing the buffs but i havent ever seen that before plus when i try to re-apply its locked out and wont cast. Any thoughts?
    I swear my RF keeps falling off. All this weekend I kept tanking and was like wtf why am I loosing agro to this damn DK. I go to rebuff minor buffs and realize RF is red instead of green. Never ever had that problem before, so something actually might be up...

it's possible a shaman dropped mana spring and overwrited your blessing of wisdom.... assuming you were buffing wisdom.

as the person above said. either mana tide to overwrite a non talented wisdom. or Battle shout to overwrite a non talented might.

happens all the time and you can't recast it because it says a more powerfull spell is active.

15+ Year Old Account

There is also currently a small bug with BoW implementation, as it was for BoM. The effective mana gain is 1point less than the intended value, so BoW gets overwrited by the totem even if BoW has a higher duration. The last hotfix should have corrected this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

There's like 3 blessings total now. If you still use Pally Power you're doing it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by davidtg
    There's like 3 blessings total now. If you still use Pally Power you're doing it wrong.
    im not as good as you. i need to see who needs a blessing in raids and when it runs out.

it makes buffing so much easier, so why not use it.

Martini

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    im not as good as you. i need to see who needs a blessing in raids and when it runs out.

it makes buffing so much easier, so why not use it.

No, Bad, no feed. it might follow you home!

or maybe I just like knowing instantly if someone in my raid doesn't have kings.

there's actually 4 blessings if you're prot.

and when you have separate classes getting separate buffs it's easier to keep track of and see if someone needs a rebuff. (if he died)

I totally agree with the sentiment about the usefullness of Pally Power still. I can't live without it.

As mentioned earlier, I have also had my Righteous Fury buff fall off. This has happened during H CoS as well as Naxx10. Thank god for tank dps being what it is. I was still able to maintain aggro on that trash group by blowing all of my cd's before realizing that my RF was gone.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

ive tanked naxx hc and it didnt have the problem that RF falls off.

btw, tanking is so easy. got some naxx10 and 25 non tier gear and no1 could overaggro me. im pro tankzor! 8)

btw, tanking is so easy. got some naxx10 and 25 non tier gear and no1 could overaggro me. im pro tankzor! 8)
    I haven't been on my prot pally in a few weeks, but I noticed the RF bug the day of the 3.1 patch, I believe. It wasn't a major issue but I did lose my buffs 3 or 4 times that day between heroics and Naxx. I have my pally power set and I always stop at the top and work my way down. RF is always first. Buffing RF, going through the other blessings and then coming back to see that RF is gone is a headscratcher.

As far as tanking being easy.. its definitely not hard, but thats just the tip of the iceberg. The ally side of my server is overloaded with "tanks" but 90%+ of them have no idea how to really tank. They all think that they just wear a shield and one-hand and whack stuff. Extra mobs, mobility fights, and enrages are things that they don't know how to react to. I would guess that maybe 1 out of 15 tanks on my server are actually good enough to be called a tank. The rest are just wannabes because ZOMFG!! Prot warriors, prot paladins, and dk's are so OP!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Parium
    Change rows to 1 and columns to 11 and the part whewre it asks yu what side for class buttons put bottom

By the way there is a new type of pally power out that apparently is less annoying than our current standard one, you might wanna give it a looksie. It can be found on Wowinterface.com

No I havent used it yet though.
    Mhm, do that.

Uh, we're not a one click and the buffs are done class. Pally power incredibly simplifies raid buffing, how is it wrong to have Pally Power?

Shh, prot is OP

Martini

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Shh, Correctly specced/geared prot is OP
    Fixed, I've seen some BADLY specced paladins today =(