Page 1 of 3
LastLast

In-Game Fixes - 05/04, MLG Voice

Recent In-Game Fixes - 05/04
    Originally Posted by Bornakk (Blue Tracker)
    The NPCs just inside the front entrance of Ulduar (like a repair ogre) should no longer despawn.[*]The Druid Tier 8 Nightsong Battlegear 4 piece bonus should now properly extend the length of Savage Roar.[*]The Auriaya encounter has received the following changes: The range of Savage Pounce has been slightly reduced, the impact and periodic damage has been reduced in Heroic difficulty, the Guardian Swarm ability now summons 10 Swarming Guardians instead of 25 but their individual damage has been increased.[*]The reflected damage done by Elder Stonebark with his Petrified Bark ability has been significantly reduced.[*]In the Hodir encounter, the time to complete the hard mode has been increased to 3 minutes. (This will be applied during maintenance beginning with North America on Tuesday May 5.)[*]The health of the Heart of the Deconstructor in the XT-002 Deconstructor encounter has been reduced.[*]In the Thorim encounter, the Iron Ring Guard’s Whirling Trip ability will now only hit the tank.[*]In the Assembly of Iron encounter, the duration of Overwhelming Power has been increased to 30 seconds in heroic mode and the amount of healing that Steelbreaker receives from Electrical Charge has been reduced to 20% of his max health.[*]The first pack of trash mobs in the Conservatory of Life has been removed, one of the trash packs in the General Vezax room has been removed, all of the humanoids in General Vezax’s room are no longer immune to stuns, the Faceless Horrors will only go immune and summon Void Beasts once instead of 3 times, and the damage done when a Clockwork Sapper explodes has been significantly reduced.[/list]
    MLG Announces MLG Voice
    As some of you might know, Major League Gaming is the parent company of MMO-Champion and that's why I would like to talk about a new service we're launching: MLG Voice.

"As a part of MLG's continuing growth and expansion, we're happy to present our newest product, MLG Voice. PC gamers -- this one is for you. MLG Voice is a partnership with NationVoice, a leader in Voice Over IP Ventrillo servers. Whether you're a World of Warcraft player looking to break into the competitive scene, or a hardcore raider looking to take down some of the toughest challenges the game has to offer, MLG Voice is for you. Check out MLGVoice.com for more details, as well as pricing and purchase information. "

Re: In-Game Fixes - 05/04, MLG Voice

Clearing to Vezax might not be so soul-crushingly depressing now, thanks Blizzard!

So is this MLG Voice thing anything special? or just another host for Vent servers?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Sounds to me like just another Ventrilo provider, a rather expensive one if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Omein
    So is this MLG Voice thing anything special? or just another host for Vent servers?
    I could always say that you will support MMO-Champion by picking it instead of another provider but the goal is to have people pick this service because it's good, not because they love me. (Because they obviously do... right?)

Sounds to me like just another Ventrilo provider, a rather expensive one if you ask me.
    The goal isn't necessarily to be the cheapest, but we'll try to be the best. ^^

I pay same price for 35 member service off some site that has no credibility...Hmmm might switch over

Yes we love you...Only because your a Murloc Leader...well that is my reason
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The nerfs to Vezax trash seems really unessecary, it's not like it's goddamned hard, especially the void beast nerf, that made pulling the faceless ones fun ;(.

What about tournament tabards? Are they going to fix them ?

i dont knwo if it going to be good i need more info on it, is there a place where i can get more info about it? The MLG Voice?

Thanks for making Tundra Mammoths useless again. Appreciate it.
    Scrapbots.

the Faceless Horrors will only go immune and summon Void Beasts once instead of 3 times, and the damage done when a Clockwork Sapper explodes has been significantly reduced.
    One welcome change and a stupid one in the same sentence. That's blizzard for you.

Another whole wave of nerfs.
    Stonebar's shield was annoying, but other than that I'm not sure these were actually needed.

Sure they were unforgiving, but that helps sort out the idiots from the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Sure they were unforgiving, but that helps sort out the idiots from the raid.
    Blizzard want idiots to see the content too.

Quote Originally Posted by neoqpa
    What about tournament tabards? Are they going to fix them ?

Quote Originally Posted by MLG Voice
    Why choose MLG Voice: Best price guaranteed
    What if you find a host with similar features but lower prices? Would MLG Voice then match their price as part of the guarantee? Our current host is a few $ cheaper but I wouldn't mind switching to support you guys.

Then I'd just have an endless talk with you about quality and features. ^^

One thing I gotta say about the fixes and nerfs and whathaveyou...

It'd be great if they waited until Tuesday to do it, instead of implementing things after they've already had time spent trying to clear them.

Those prices are monthly for 3 months? for 1 year, or?
    It's not listed anywhere on the site at first glance that i can see.

Think most vent/TS servers are noticeably cheaper if those prices are indeed per month:
    * http://www.dallasxtreme.com/ : 50 for 9.48* : rather suspect
    * http://www.darkstarllc.com/ : 50 for 10.72
    * http://www.gameservers.com/teamspeak_servers/ (also vent) : 50 for 11.68
    * http://www.instantventrilo.com/ : 50 for 12.03
    * http://www.clanwarz.com/teamspeak.html : 50 for 13.95
    * http://www.mlgvoice.com/ : 50 for 18.99, whoa?
    * http://www.typefrag.com/ : 50 for 20.00, expensive.

The images on http://www.mlgvoice.com/ seem very poor quality jpgs, there's a load of artifacts going on, makes the whole thing look rather blurred.

I would use MLG-Voice if they had a server in Sweden, but as it is now, nah, not worth it.

And yes, I registered only to say that.

We use darkstarVentrilo, its much cheaper then Mlg atm.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Those prices are monthly for 3 months? for 1 year, or?
    It's not listed anywhere on the site at first glance that i can see.
    If you click-on for a bit, you'll see that the given prices are monthly based prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo
    We use darkstarVentrilo, its much cheaper then Mlg atm.
    While they might be cheaper, they don't do anything to keep this *free* website up and running. And I'll be honest here, I read this website each and every day and I appriciate the work being done with all the patch info and such. It's too bad we just renewed our 6 month contract with gameservers.com, otherwise I'd surely considered this new service.