2v2. Hpala Aff lock.

Hey guys. I ran mage lock for 2 weeks but the rogues are raping me so hard, I decided to go Haunt SL with a holy pala with me. He's a full deadly geared pala and ran Hunter / Holy pala in s5. Had about 2k rating or so.

The problem is, I'm used to destruction, and playing survivability - lolleport - bandage - eat - etc. Do you guys have tips for me and / or the paladin ? My gear isn't uber good atm, most of the furious off sets, 3 hateful, 1 deadly, and 1 savage / tier 8, not sure yet. That is of this wednesday, when I get the arena points I need. Any tips, things to do, addons to use or something ?

Thanks by advance.

EDIT : Also, the glyps. I was thinking, Howl of terror, haunt and Soul link, any suggestions on that matter ?

Re: 2v2. Hpala Aff lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikier
    Hey guys. I ran mage lock for 2 weeks but the rogues are raping me so hard, I decided to go Haunt SL with a holy pala with me. He's a full deadly geared pala and ran Hunter / Holy pala in s5. Had about 2k rating or so.

The problem is, I'm used to destruction, and playing survivability - lolleport - bandage - eat - etc. Do you guys have tips for me and / or the paladin ? My gear isn't uber good atm, most of the furious off sets, 3 hateful, 1 deadly, and 1 savage / tier 8, not sure yet. That is of this wednesday, when I get the arena points I need. Any tips, things to do, addons to use or something ?

Thanks by advance.

EDIT : Also, the glyps. I was thinking, Howl of terror, haunt and Soul link, any suggestions on that matter ?
    I'd say screw Howl of Terror and go for Siphon Life glyph. that 8 secs off the cd wont help too much but the extra hp gain would work for you. Every little bit counts. Maybe if you wanted to take a risk, go for the corruption glyph if you've already got maxed nightfall. That what is it.... 16%?? (Guessin on it >.> Destro4life!) instant shadow bolt could probably save your butt one day, or be just the right finisher for a druid who's hots are nearly out classing your dots. Not really sure you'd find one often, but hey it's out there.

Re: 2v2. Hpala Aff lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoya_Izayoi
    I'd say screw Howl of Terror and go for Siphon Life glyph. that 8 secs off the cd wont help too much but the extra hp gain would work for you. Every little bit counts. Maybe if you wanted to take a risk, go for the corruption glyph if you've already got maxed nightfall. That what is it.... 16%?? (Guessin on it >.> Destro4life!) instant shadow bolt could probably save your butt one day, or be just the right finisher for a druid who's hots are nearly out classing your dots. Not really sure you'd find one often, but hey it's out there.
    Both are situationally useful. Shadowflame and Soul Link are definatly good.

Corruption is OK for burst
    Siphon Life gives you a little more survivability
    Howl of Terror gives you your instant fear quicker, I'm sure you won't miss that 200-400 hp a tick from Siphon Life unless you're playing 5's, but you can also make better use of fear.
    Haunt, nice if you actually have time to get your spells off, turns 20% increased damage into 23%.

My problem I'm running into is the following though. Even in 3.1, I don't like Eradication. However Shadow Embrace would mean I would have to get a Haunt or a Shadow Bolt off on someone in order to use it. I do have Improved Fear...what are some opinions on those three talents?