Help.. Dps 2 Low

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...end&n=Anictord

Greetings,

I am using the PVP Hit trinket until i get Grim Troll
    I do know i need more expertise, but i tihnk i need a new rotation set up

I start with garrotte, then SnD and by the time SnD is done then i use mut env rup mut env and so on
    HFG has been pooped in this

In 25man sarth i can barely cross 4.5k dps
    In some Fights i'm doing under 4k
    I need some advice; is my rotation ok? Do i need more Ap?

Re: Help.. Dps 2 Low

i really need answers

It sounds like the only thing holding you back is the rotation. Your priority is to always have HfB running, never, never let it drop. Next priority is SnD. Try not to let it drop either. The rotation should be:
    Start off with garrotte
    HfB
    SnD
    Mutilate to 4 combo points
    If Snd is running out, refresh it with envenom
    If Snd is not running out, if rupture is not up, then rupture
    If rupture is up, then envenom
    Then start the mutilate to 4 combo points cycle again, following the same rules

Again, always give HfB priority over SnD, and give SnD priority over rupture. And don't refresh HfB until the last possible chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPOKE
    Ok this is my view.. people can correct me if im wrong but for mutilate id gem for 16 agility in red sockets, 8 agility +8 crit in yellow sockets and if blue sockets are worth the bonus 8 agi+ 12 stam - the more you crit the more energy you get from focused attacks the more crits u get from mutilate which will overall mean an easier rotation - other options are refreshing hunger for blood/slicendice/rupture as close as you can before it runs out - id also lose the +hit on your gloves and the 16 hit in your belt as reaching the poison hit cap is so very easy since shadowpriests/boomkins will lower the amount you need by alot so if your gemming for hit its just wasting a stat.
    Thanks for your answer , but lossing the hit on the gloves i can afford, but the thing is i have 341 hit rating ( 315 hit cap)
    When i will get Grim Troll i'm going to loose 12 hit rating (95 down to 83)
    So
    Tenchu will try this rotation Tonight as we doing 25man Uld, If someone has any comment on this rotation feel free to say so.

On patch i'm doing 5k i do not know if it's in a normal range
    Ov 4k

How mcuh dps am i gonna do in Uld? First time tonight!

now y r u saying u cant drop below 315 wiht imp ff/misery u will always have 1 in a raid ur also ally so u will have heroic pressence y would u care about ur hit

Hit Table
    This all assumes 5/5 Precision.

With either Imp FF or Misery and Heroic Presence:
    Specials: 66
    Poisons: 210
    White: 689

with only Heroic Presence:
    Specials: 66
    Poisons: 288
    White: 689

also u got very low expertise even though im just starting to raid on my rogue again but imo exp on glove and bracers and ur hit gem changed to exp
    Pally -http://us.battle.net/wow/character/barthilas/Supersmexi/

on armory ur in combat atm and shows that you have Calamity's grasp and Webbed Death equipped, why would u want to go mutilate get used to the combat specc and gogo u will get more dps out of that.. but maybe u have some better equips for mutilate?idk. well just refine your rotation as u see fit until u notice a diff, but the rotation provided for you by Tenchu seems fine
    cheche ಠ_à²

Yes i'm in combat atm i'm trying it for the firs ttime eva -.-
    Did 4.7k in 25man naxx yesterday night

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Ditch the hit gems/enchants.

Crusher to gloves and 16ap/8crit are better. If you're staying combat, ditch the expertise gems too, your finishers can't be dodged anyway.

There is a post up the top of the page of this forums....

WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED-TO-KNOW

P.S. if you STILL have a question after reading the Top pages notes..... reroll to something else or well ....yer you suck, seriously every single question you can think of is on there and the more common "How do I Increase my DPS..." well it IS ON THERE!!!!!