nerf or bugged about the elemental shaman

ok i wanna know what u guys think about that.
    on the blizzard forum, a lot of ele shaman qq about a dps loss some say its a bug some say it can be an hidden nerf .
    to be honest with u guys i dont know what to think.but ive noticed that pre ulduar my lvb was critting for 14-15 k with dying curse proc
    and now in ulduar my lavaburst are critting for 11-12 k with dying curse proc .
    same for my lb they were critting for 11k with dying curse proc
    and now they crit for 9.5 k crit with dying curse proc

im not qq'ing i just wanna know if some of u noticed that.

there's the blizzard forum link (go look at it):http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...73619486&sid=1

thanks and give me some feedback

Re: nerf or bugged about the elemental shaman

blizz looked after it and didnt found anything in their code but we should report it if we expirience it
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

If you check out the WWS reports thread there are plenty of ele's doing insane dps. Either it's a hit/miss bug or it simply does not exist.

Very true but my thoughts is that it might have just been an adjustment, when you get more of your 8.0 and 8.5 your numbers will come back and go up.
    Still not sure on the whole bug issues, I believe it was probably a coefficient adjustment made when the talents were reworked.

Did you changed Glyph of lava to tow? broke your tier 7/7.5 4 pc set bonus? When patch came out and as we started doing ulduar i was playing around with the two glyphs and also got t8 pants+chest+helm from xt-002 10 man and my lava burst crit dropped drastically 1st. In raid enviroment i was critting 14+ with dying cure procs now my max is around 13k with proc but normally now lvb in raid does 11-12k dmg for me. I dont see an issue with lb. With earth and moon or some other debuffs my regular crits are 8-9k max 10k while clearcasting, then with proc i can crit with 11k+.

I'm not sure mate. I'm decent geared, not the best... In a raid I still crit LvB for 13.5-14k... I have noticed that other classes that were unable to outdps me at 3.0.9 are able to now, I really have to keep focussed to keep ahead, mages own me though... Well the ones I raid with. It's not much for feedback but I haven't noticed a certain dps LOSS...

Quote Originally Posted by Malrman
    Did you changed Glyph of lava to tow? broke your tier 7/7.5 4 pc set bonus? When patch came out and as we started doing ulduar i was playing around with the two glyphs and also got t8 pants+chest+helm from xt-002 10 man and my lava burst crit dropped drastically 1st. In raid enviroment i was critting 14+ with dying cure procs now my max is around 13k with proc but normally now lvb in raid does 11-12k dmg for me. I dont see an issue with lb. With earth and moon or some other debuffs my regular crits are 8-9k max 10k while clearcasting, then with proc i can crit with 11k+.
    srsfrog says: XT002 drops no tier loots

Illunis says: it may look like your damage is nerfed, but if you watch you recount, LVB might drop on your overall damage list, but LB is pulling more of its weight now, plus with the new t8 2 piece, FlS dot lolcrits ftw. if your dps has dropped, cookiecutter spec, and replace every socket you can with a 19 spell damage, and try that