Thread: personal rating

personal rating

whats the diference between PR of 2 team mates in arena team so both get the points?
    i think prev season was 150?
    ty

Re: personal rating

w..t..f?

no idea what you're asking chief, try again?
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

if i join a team other one (owner has 1800 personal ) i join whit 1000 personal rating we play games we get to 1950 team rating but my personal is ofc lower at 1700
    do i recieve points or not since the difference between our personal ratings is huge (is better now?)

Quote Originally Posted by Redhills
    if i join a team other one (owner has 1800 personal ) i join whit 1000 personal rating we play games we get to 1950 team rating but my personal is ofc lower at 1700
    do i recieve points or not since the difference between our personal ratings is huge (is better now?)
    Much better. It's my understanding that you receive points for the 1700 rating. They may have changed it so that you do not get any.
    Can someone verify?
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

any info plz?

As far as I know you still get points for the actual team rating as long as you have 10 games and 30% played but you can't purchase gear with requirements higher than your personal rating... but there has been so many changes to the arena system that I've lost track. I'll keep looking though.

Found this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    In order to make joining teams later in the season a little easier for players, the system will now be setup so if a player joins a team that has a team rating of 1000 or higher, the player’s personal rating will start off at 1000 instead of 0. And Another thing to keep in mind is that until you start to get close to your team's matchmaking rating, you will be gaining around 20 or more points in a win and zero or nearly zero in a loss. So players will make steady progress through games played until they near their team's matchmaking rating.
    Still nothing on whether or not you get points if your personal rating is to far from each other.

Also didn't see anything at http://www.wowwiki.com/Arena_PvP_system about it, and at least some of it has been updated but idk about all of it.

Unless it's been changed, if your personal rating was a certain amount below the team's rating, you will get points based on your personal rating.

Example: You're playing on a 2k rated team, and just joined. This will make your personal only start at 1000, and you only play the minimum 10 games so your personal rating is nowhere near the team rating. Then you'll get the points based on your personal.

However, I don't remember what that possible difference between the ratings is.