Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Finnaly,we are OP again!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice
    Wait warriors have a 75% MS?? Since when?!
    ms = 50 %
    overpower..put some rend on target and when he is casting put overpower on him and he got 25 % reduce on spel efects so.. that makes 75 ?
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by arbuzno
    Because you cant kill frost mages in 1v1 doesnt prove anything either. In arena warriors are the best dps, end of story, OP like DK used to be
    I wish this were true.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

I wanna ask,any of you have done arena with a warrior after patch 3.1.Now maybe you win most of the arenas but that is because the healers are so hard to kill now that no mather what class the healer will be the team with better healer will win.

And warriors are from OP.We get our heads smashed by frost mages,dk's,paladins,feral druids just stay in bear form and spam mangle till we die and resto druids hmm.. you can say that they are impossible to kill one vs one.Not to mention that rogues take 2/3 of our hp only in stunlock.And 75% healing reduction is sometimes hard to apply on classes that use HoT's.
    We will be overpowered the day every arms warrior without much effort kills every one of these classes with ease and when every retard that plays an arms warrior can faceroll to 2200 rating just like those dk's and paladins in last season.

I havent played for a month or two.. but i do have an 80 arms warrior... i want to know what 1h weapon are you using that your hitting for 1k whites with? and you shield too ???

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    I hope you do realize that warriors are not OP because of their damage, but because of their 75% MS, which is only really OP against shamans/priests.
    Really? So, it's not OP against paladins who have 1 instant cast heal but it's op against classes that have more than 1? The only class that I would think that it's not OP on is druids because if you can get unrelenting assault off on a druid (and actually keep it up on em) then he does not know how to PVP.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Your video is okej to look at but become a joke with you comment "Finnaly, we are OP again!"

In your video you attack opponent that dont attack you or attack someone else or opponent that runing away from you. When you charge in ally base with your paladin healer,,, yea I saw you got a healer with you and a paladin healer and few seconds later rest of your team mate comes in.

The graveyard camping are you kidding me!!?? killing afk player,,, yea that realy got your massage out that " finnaly, we are OP again!"

Killing lonely undergeard healers in BGs,,, mmm mmm

And lets not talk about the gear diffrent here on top of all this.

As I said your video is okej to look at ganking undergeard random lonley bad ally opponent.

To make a point as your did with this video this must be a troll or if not this is epic fail or a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by yadomaru
    Your video is okej to look at but become a joke with you comment "Finnaly, we are OP again!"

In your video you attack opponent that dont attack you or attack someone else or opponent that runing away from you. When you charge in ally base with your paladin healer,,, yea I saw you got a healer with you and a paladin healer and few seconds later rest of your team mate comes in.

The graveyard camping are you kidding me!!?? killing afk player,,, yea that realy got your massage out that " finnaly, we are OP again!"

Killing lonely undergeard healers in BGs,,, mmm mmm

And lets not talk about the gear diffrent here on top of all this.

As I said your video is okej to look at ganking undergeard random lonley bad ally opponent.

To make a point as your did with this video this must be a troll or if not this is epic fail or a joke.
    actually warriors are the most rapresentative class in the top 100 arena teams how do u explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    actually warriors are the most rapresentative class in the top 100 arena teams how do u explain it?
    No. http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/
    45 priests and 24 warriors atm

if those sk gaming stats show anything its that disc priest is the only real priest pvp spec again and might be a tad overpowered

luckily the warrior is very strong versus disc priests so that might just explain why they are played that much atm

Quote Originally Posted by arbuzno
    Because you cant kill frost mages in 1v1 doesnt prove anything either. In arena warriors are the best dps, end of story, OP like DK used to be
    When was the last time you did arena? Pre-wotlk? Has to be because you wouldnt be saying that if you knew how much a DK can do compared.

Dks do about twice as much damage compared to warriors in arena. Why? Because alot of the DKs spells go through armor, as in they are elemental based attacks. Not physical.

Which may be another reason why DKs do not NEED MS AT ALL.

Note: Again, that screenshot is pre 3.1 and i highly doubt DKs DPS was lowered that much. Checking if i can find any screenshots of arena matches in 3.1.

Btw: Proof. We still won, because of luck as my paladin died and i had to solo fight the DK when we were both on low. This is also pre-3.1 and i highly doubt the DPS changed that much.

Okej then this or your post with the video is not a joke or a troll then that leave us with epic failure. For some reason I did enjoy the video, sometimes it is nice to see a brainless smashing video.

Also I assume that your agree what I wrote about your video simple reason because you didnt comment anything about it and went straight for the statistics.

SK-100 most popular setups (Total) - warrior comes first at third place (as 2v2)

SK-100 most popular setups/speccs (Total) - ofc the same third place

Now to make a case for you, you said most rapersentative (spelling) class. Thats mean we look how many set ups that have a warrior in there team. Still warrior will not be in the top rogue and priest is the flavour of the month.

As *crusher* linked I will do that to

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/

Edit: Arms warrior is fine atm we are not OP and we are not UP either we are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    Really? So, it's not OP against paladins who have 1 instant cast heal but it's op against classes that have more than 1? The only class that I would think that it's not OP on is druids because if you can get unrelenting assault off on a druid (and actually keep it up on em) then he does not know how to PVP.
    It's called mitigation and mobility, something priests and shamans do not have. Priests rely on their partner forcing the opposite team to go offensive.

Holy shit, ret paladins have a 9% representation atm.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/

Was just looking at the arms warrior status and saw them right behind us. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    see top 100 arena team 2v2...

now we are op,i haven't found anyone able to kite me,with the glyph i can charge evry 12 seconds,spell reflect his cc and gg.
    belive me now we are insane op like in tbc... insane dmg,insane surviabilty.

lol and i wasn't with a healer m8,i just heal me alone while dmging
    i do agree we are hard to be kited now
    but dude "insane dmg, insane survivability"...? have u been smoking grass? just because we can manage to do some high crits every once and a while, on low resilience opponents does not mean our dmg is insane, and our survivability.... dont even get me started about that, we got 0 to none, the only way we can be as good as we are now in arena/BG is with a pocket healer, try to do arena or BG without one and u will rip your eyes out from agony
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    I'm a Warlock and I'll take any Warrior 1v1 dude. Spell reflect? Just cast Curse of Elements to soak up the buff then CC you. "Oh noes, I have a magic debuff on me, and I'm fighting a Warrior!" Not saying all Warriors are easy and you're a hell of a lot harder than you used to be IMO but you're not OP. So I don't see any nerfs in the future though I'm pretty sure every single class hates Bladestorm lol.
    a good warr will destroy most locks they can keep up fear immunities as well as fear themselves plusonce you port they intercept hamstring bladestorm gg

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    It's called mitigation and mobility, something priests and shamans do not have. Priests rely on their partner forcing the opposite team to go offensive.
    Resto shamans have slightly less mitigation than paladins, but they have just as much, if not more mobility. Priests rely on mana burning the opposite team healer and winning matches that way or helping their partner dps down the primary target.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Better? Yes. OP? No. BG's... cute.
    YOU BROKE THE RULES...
    NOW, I'LL PULL OUT ALL YOUR PUBIC HAIR!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    a good warr will destroy most locks they can keep up fear immunities as well as fear themselves plusonce you port they intercept hamstring bladestorm gg
    Since some days I fought more and more Warlocks which make extensive use of Charm and Shadowfuries combined with Curse of Exhaustion.
    And it's really really hard beating a Warlock who knows what he is doing.
    A Warlock which tries to kill a Warrior just by using fear is dumb and a terribad Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreacable
    The words OP and warrior don't fit in the same sentence.It's true that ARms got some good buffs but it's far from OP.Try 1 vs 1 versus a good frost mage or retri paladin and get your face smashed.Even rogues that should be our easiest kill are raping us in 1 vs 1.Because you killed some players in BG with a healer doesn't prove nothing.Today I 3-shot a rogue with 18k hp but when he got the opener he literally raped me.
    ---===newsflash===---
    BLIZZARD DOESNT BALANCE AROUND 1/1 AND 1/1 SITUATION OF CLASSES MEANS SHIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    Resto shamans have slightly less mitigation than paladins, but they have just as much, if not more mobility. Priests rely on mana burning the opposite team healer and winning matches that way or helping their partner dps down the primary target.
    Resto shamans do not have more mobility against a warrior, no.
    And yes, i meant making the opposite team go defensive, not offensive :<