Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Val'anyr and Arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    Blizzard already clarified n the frontpage that the 'equip' effect will only proc off of 'effective' healing, not overhealing, so you can hardly prestack it on you(re partner) before a match.
    Warlocks can life tap and lose some health, then healing => stacking before arena start;

Then, power word foritude (priest buff) only increase stamina, not giving hp, so you will do effective healing after casting it. Then you cancel it, cast it again -> more healing => stacking

Same with paladin kings and druid mark of the wild. No idea about other classes, but it is possible if there is a priest, paladin, druid or warlock

Quote Originally Posted by sobolanul
    Warlocks can life tap and lose some health, then healing => stacking before arena start;

Then, power word foritude (priest buff) only increase stamina, not giving hp, so you will do effective healing after casting it. Then you cancel it, cast it again -> more healing => stacking

Same with paladin kings and druid mark of the wild. No idea about other classes, but it is possible if there is a priest, paladin, druid or warlock
    You are automatically healed in arenas before its start... except for pets.

The number of players who obtain it is going to be extremely small, and from all
    those who get it some will be exclusively PvE players, so I think there is no reason
    to worry about it.
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Djolisimo
    The number of players who obtain it is going to be extremely small, and from all
    those who get it some will be exclusively PvE players, so I think there is no reason
    to worry about it.
    sry but this is not quite correct. A druid will get the 1. Mace in our guild and he is really active in pvp.

I think there will be a lot more maces in Arena then Warglaves.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!