Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Just picked up 4 piece [ENH], and it's amazing!

its a shame i used my gloves on my elemental set... 2 days later im asked to roll enhancement.
    o well, enjoying it so far

Quote Originally Posted by scett
    its a shame i used my gloves on my elemental set... 2 days later im asked to roll enhancement.
    o well, enjoying it so far
    Send a page to a GM, they will let you swap the gloves if it's been less than a week.

we finally downed yogg on 25m last night and OMG NO SHAMAN LOVE!!11

lol, seriously though. we geared our MT first as ulduar hits quite a bit harder than naxx. I've only gotten the helm and the bracers http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45454

i suspect since we finally got yogg down that we'll start going for hardmode things and i'll finally get to replace angry dread ffs!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz
    i suspect since we finally got yogg down that we'll start going for hardmode things and i'll finally get to replace angry dread ffs!
    Errr no Gargz, given your previous track record it will elude you for months and only drop when you are sitting out a raid meaning the noob trialist gets it. :P

When I first went into Ulduar I thought I was doomed cuz I didn't even have my CG Then something amazing happened, we killed Thorim and Vulmir dropped I was so happy then we go in next week 2nd kill he drops another! *flex*

Deleted

Hmm I got the bracers and the totem.
    Actually I picked up the leather boots from Ignis too (no rogues / ferals in the raid) as they gave me a little more EP value, resimmed and now the maly boots are better again lol. Tried to resim with the maly boots on, and then the leather boots seem to be better. :-\

Anyway today I'll try to pickup a few set-items, together with the totem I'd guess the 2-piece setbonus is a nice damageboost for stormstrike.

Yeah, we had that shitty totem drop from Ignis last night, needless to say, out of 3 shamans, it got sharded. 155 to weapon damage when using SS, Yuck!

Grats on the Yogg kill man, he's a fun one. CG is pretty nice, but I got The Masticator from 10 man IC hard mode, which I'm liking. I look like that dude from Killer Instinct =). We have been working on 25 man Thorim Hard Mode, but I would love a Vulmir, so grats on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexaholic
    Yeah, we had that shitty totem drop from Ignis last night, needless to say, out of 3 shamans, it got sharded. 155 to weapon damage when using SS, Yuck!
    Now this is the confusing part. I've seen some saying this is an excellent upgrade to Totem of Dueling and now some (such as yourself) saying it's not so grand. Rawr ranks it as the best totem whereas EnhSim shows it performing ~17dps lower than Dueling. Looks like at the moment this is inconclusive until some further testing is done. May have to go do some self testing on the dummies and compare.

Why would you shard it when you could equip it for Flame Leviathan?

I use Dancing Flame and i like it.
    what i like the most about it (and maybe i was the only one doing it) is that it removes the semi priority dueling was putting on SS, over shocks and LL.
    sometimes, i was waiting that 0.5 sec even if LL or shock was up to be able to hit SS in order to keep the haste buff up. now, i can just go back to the non priority days (except 5xMW) and it looks good so far.
    still, if i'm 4/5 MW and all 3 abilityes are up, i'll use LL or the shock hoping to get 5/5 MW, use it, then SS. SS + LL will make these MW stack up pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    We're 11/14 through Ulduar and I haven't bid DKP on any set pieces. I'm still rolling dual Angry Dreads and need weapons bad. I'll greed on stuff, but I need to beat rogues on weapons.
    This is exactly the problem I'm having. I didn't spend points on bracers from Hodir last night because I'm saving them for the Thorim Mace (hopefully will drop tonight). I'm still rollin KT Reach and The Stray, so I'm seriously in need of some weapon upgrades. ><

Just take this is the second bis totem took only few arena:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42607

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    Why would you shard it when you could equip it for Flame Leviathan?
    Quote from StratFu:

Shirt, tabard, offhand, and ranged/relic slots do not affect vehicle scaling.
    Source link below:
    How FL Vehicle Gear Scaling works

The totem slot = relic slot, therefore it doesn't affect vehicle scaling for Flame Leviathan.

Quote Originally Posted by McCloude
    Quote from StratFu:

Source link below:
    How FL Vehicle Gear Scaling works

The totem slot = relic slot, therefore it doesn't affect vehicle scaling for Flame Leviathan.
    That's a solid pull. I thought a hunter's weapon would matter and I thought the relic slot was also checked for the epic achievement, so I just assumed it would matter here too... Good info.

Quote Originally Posted by moode
    We have downed several of the Tier bosses and we have yet to have one shaman piece drop
    Quite similar case here. Anyone else to notice how low is protector tokien drop rate? I believe so far we only had 2 Protectors (focusing on 25mainly, not that keen doing 10), the rest are Vanquishers and Conquerors.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Aah... This thread just made me even more impatient and pissed :< I got my hands on 2 Vulmirs in the last 2 weeks and my DPS took a huge jump up. Topped meter with 6-7k DPS on quite a few fights this week.

And if I manage to get the 4-set bonus... Well if its as big of an upgrade as you claim, I'd say I'll be poppin near the 8k borderline atleast on XT, if not some other fights too!

/drool

*Goes to the corner to sulk since that pesky elemental shaman had 1 more DKP than I did when Protector token dropped from Yoggy yday on 25man... Atleast he got burned!*

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    Now this is the confusing part. I've seen some saying this is an excellent upgrade to Totem of Dueling and now some (such as yourself) saying it's not so grand. Rawr ranks it as the best totem whereas EnhSim shows it performing ~17dps lower than Dueling. Looks like at the moment this is inconclusive until some further testing is done. May have to go do some self testing on the dummies and compare.
    I've got Dancing Flame and Dueling, and both sim out lower than Deadly Gladiator's in Enhsim for me.

I get the same results as well, just haven't done any PVP to get the damn thing, lol. Looks like I'll be switching back to Dueling for now. Unless the sim is modeling the damage incorrectly, Blizz fails once again at providing an upgraded totem in the next tier (for elemental as well).

We've cleared Ulduar once and two runs where we didn't do Yogg and all that drops is Vanquisher, so far just 2 pieces of the Protector set dropped as a whole, getting really pissed at that retarded drop rate of the Vanquisher set, have the feeling I'll be waiting for my 4 set bonus for quite some time!!
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    I get the same results as well, just haven't done any PVP to get the damn thing, lol. Looks like I'll be switching back to Dueling for now. Unless the sim is modeling the damage incorrectly, Blizz fails once again at providing an upgraded totem in the next tier (for elemental as well).
    Would Totem of Dancing Flame performe better with the 2 piece of T8?