Deleted

Where are the daggers?

Ok so my (casual) guild is slowly progressing into Ulduar 10-man which means we usually down one or sometimes two new bosses every week.
    We have 6 of 14 bosses down so far.
    For the record, I'm mutilate specced.

Of course I've informed myself about where the next dagger upgrades would drop, since I'm running around with Anarchy and Knife of Incision (yes, both 1.8 speed, but viable thanks to patch 3.1).

So as far as I can see, the next dagger in Ulduar 10-man would be Shadowbite from General Vezax.
    Is that really it? The first update in the whole instance will be from the second-to-last (I exclude Algalon here) boss and then it would be Kingsbane from Yogg-Saron?
    Come on, I feel like I'm stuck with my daggers forever while my other raidmates actually evolve their characters a bit.
    Of course I could run Naxx-25-PUGs to get better daggers, but I don't have time to raid other than the two days my guild has assigned for raiding.

Have I overseen something, or will Shadowbite be the first update available for me?

Re: Where are the daggers?

thorim hard, council hard haz teh daggerz

oh and what about sinister revenge? i got 2 just for fok spamming :X

e: wait. you raid 2 days a week and just doing 10 ulduar. that might be your prob.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by redfly
    thorim hard, council hard haz teh daggerz

oh and what about sinister revenge? i got 2 just for fok spamming :X

e: wait. you raid 2 days a week and just doing 10 ulduar. that might be your prob.
    We're not doing hard encounters right now, since we've just begun progressing into Ulduar.

As I said, I don't have more time for raiding other than the two days we already spend raiding, and most of my raidmates share this lack of further time, since we're just a casual guild.
    Are you saying spending too much time in my real life is the problem?
    Then yes, I see some kind of bad loot distribution among bosses by Blizzard.

Thanks for the answer, though.

Edit:
    As far as I know Blizzard has posted some raid progression pathes they intended behind their raid-design, which looked like this for 10-man:
    Heroic dungeons -> Naxxramas 10-man -> Ulduar 10-man.
    This is the path we chose.
    I'm not saying we fail at this path (because we don't), but I feel that daggers are strewn too thin along this path.

the good daggers dont drop in 10man. a fast dagger drops from deconstructor25, and a slow dagger drops from trash in 25man. you've already been informed where they drop in normal mod. also, heroic freya hard mode drops more than likely the BiS off-hand.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Raige
    the good daggers dont drop in 10man. a fast dagger drops from deconstructor25, and a slow dagger drops from trash in 25man. you've already been informed where they drop in normal mod. also, heroic freya hard mode drops more than likely the BiS off-hand.
    Then indeed I see a faulty loot distribution in the 10-man path Blizzard decided to come up with.
    Guess I just have to bite the bullet and wait for our guild to get to Vezax and Yogg-Saron.

just pug naxx25 and get webbed death (spider is too easy will take maybe 30m) and if you're lucky maybe a SR from KT.
    Gearing up to run hard stuff is part of the game as well...

its the opposite in 25man. the daggers drop from deconstructor and trash mobs...

albeit they arent best in slot, theyre still better(by a fair margin) than the ones in naxx.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by hacko
    just pug naxx25 and get webbed death (spider is too easy will take maybe 30m) and if you're lucky maybe a SR from KT.
    Gearing up to run hard stuff is part of the game as well...
    While this holds true most of the time, it still contradicts what Blizzard has said about raid progression in 10-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Raige
    its the opposite in 25man. the daggers drop from deconstructor and trash mobs...

albeit they arent best in slot, theyre still better(by a fair margin) than the ones in naxx.
    I see.
    Still, I don't understand why Blizzard makes it so hard for 10-man-raiding rogues to get better daggers.

It seems I just have to find some time to PUG Naxxramas 25 or even Ulduar 25, or live with it and wait for General Vezax.

I thank you for your answers.

Arena bro!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

If your mutilate and kind of just delving into ulduar you will find yourslef with either 2x Golem-Shard Stickers(Off Deconstructor 25man) or 1x Golem-Shard Sticker and a Daschal's Bite (Off trash).

P.S. gotta love that dagger from Algalon !!!! To bad its Unique Equipped

Quote Originally Posted by Xaith
    Then indeed I see a faulty loot distribution in the 10-man path Blizzard decided to come up with.
    Guess I just have to bite the bullet and wait for our guild to get to Vezax and Yogg-Saron.
    Faulty because you have to raid harder content to get better loot?
    This user has been banned.

i noticed the lack of dagger drops in ulduar too.
    but do not excpect to find the top-end gear in 10 man Ulduar..

just farm naxxramas maybe you will get lucky (i got 2 SR 1 was from pugs)
    maybe you will have the same luck as me.

anarchy tbh is OK but knife of incision is not
    being in a cassual guild though will get you as far as 10man ulduar..
    that is your choice..

GL in farming naxxramas i wish you best but even if i think u have some right in your argument in the long run you can get much better dagger than ulduar10 by facerolling naxxramas:P