Rogue PVP weapons, What should i choose?

Hello, i recently hit 2k with as disc priest rogue in 2's, before wotlk i used to play a dreamstate druid so i'm not exactly a master at rogue yet. Since i have enough points to purchase a weapon, i'm not exactly sure which one to pick. Currently for pvp i run the Mut/prep common spec with dual Sinister Revenge's so since the dagger is only a 7 dps upg, it nerfs alot of my stats, and i'm already at 700 resil which i hear is high enough if not overkill for a rogue i have decided against getting the dagger. i then moved on to thinking maybe i should get either the mace or the fist. Currently for PVE i run Mace combat with Angry dead as my MH, and the Split GreatHammer as my oh, both at about 156 dps. However, i have heard that CQC is greater for pve dps than mace spec is. another issue i was thinking about was for pvp, since i've run into some combat + healer comps that actually fared pretty well against our team. But is the 5% crit or 15% arp better and will combat/hemo rogues ever be popular again? im not exactly sure... So i guess what i am asking is Mace Fist or Dagger in your opinion and whether or not to bother with combat/hemo pvp... I've spent 2 days just trying to weigh my options and i'm still not sure what to choose.

Thanks for your time and thought,
    Ake

Re: Rogue PVP weapons, What should i choose?

For pve combat it's basically: run with that, for which you have the best weapons... except daggers.
    so yes, it would either be the mace or the pvp dagger.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Alright, so mace it is, i was leaning toward it since it looks alot better than the fist.. what about hemo/combat pvp any opinions on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ake
    Alright, so mace it is, i was leaning toward it since it looks alot better than the fist.. what about hemo/combat pvp any opinions on that?
    Going for surpise attacks and preparation is a solid, if not overwhelming, pvp build. don't expect it to be as good as mutilate/prep but it works. and it's a rogue killer spec (suprise attacks, UA, nerves of steel, riposte, ghostly strike)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!