Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Algalon Loot, Hodir-Hard US First, Kalgan Interview

I (mage) am gonna be pretty pissed if they dont change the dagger graphic. I dont want melee DPS running around with that sick ass dagger.

I thought Kalgan doesn't work on WoW anymore, or am I mistaken?
    BAMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs
    I thought Kalgan doesn't work on WoW anymore, or am I mistaken?
    You're confusing Kalgan (Tom Chilton) with Jeffrey Kaplan (Tigole).

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    Figures that as soon as dual-spec came out, people would be whining for tri-spec.
    yeah but you gotta admit it would be really usefull I actually find myself needing it too.

The title is Algalon loot table expanded but items drop off Hodir and Assembly of Iron?
    Am I missing something or is it a typo in the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Xj
    Are there like 2 different teams in blizzard in which one team developed Ulduar bosses/difficulty and really great graphics, while the other team is in charge of the incredibly stupid loot? I assume that for melee classes the drops are quite ok since all they need is to increase the dps on the weapons by a bit... but ffs, caster loot (specially caster dps) is a fucking joke.

Even T8 (at least for mages) is absolute shit for both pve AND pvp.

Most players redo raids for the loot, but if the loot is shit... what's the point.

(btw when i say shit loot, i mean compared to the items we already have from before ulduar)
    Minor to moderate improvements in the stats and spellpower is all you should expect and it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy
    Boo I was just saying in guild chat a couple of nights ago I'd gladly pay 2500g for a third spec, so I could actually have a PvP spec alongside my two PvE ones. As it is, PvP just isn't fun as a mage without resil and with a PvE spec. Not fun enough to grind out the resil gear in the first place to MAKE it fun. And while 2500g would be more expensive than just respecing every time I PvP, I'd only do it if I could buy a third "permanent" spec for the convenience factor. Having to go to the trainer and spend 10 minutes clicking talents makes me not want to bother PvPing in the first place.
    I'm with you on that. Because my gear is "in transition" I use two PvE specs. It would be awesome to have a 3rd spec for PvP when I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy
    Boo I was just saying in guild chat a couple of nights ago I'd gladly pay 2500g for a third spec, so I could actually have a PvP spec alongside my two PvE ones. As it is, PvP just isn't fun as a mage without resil and with a PvE spec. Not fun enough to grind out the resil gear in the first place to MAKE it fun. And while 2500g would be more expensive than just respecing every time I PvP, I'd only do it if I could buy a third "permanent" spec for the convenience factor. Having to go to the trainer and spend 10 minutes clicking talents makes me not want to bother PvPing in the first place.
    The funny part is that you previously raided just fine with 1 PvE dps spec only. Now that you have the chance for a second spec, you'd rather blow it on a "different" PvE dps spec than us it for PvP. Guess you really didn't want to PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Xj
    Are there like 2 different teams in blizzard in which one team developed Ulduar bosses/difficulty and really great graphics, while the other team is in charge of the incredibly stupid loot? I assume that for melee classes the drops are quite ok since all they need is to increase the dps on the weapons by a bit... but ffs, caster loot (specially caster dps) is a fucking joke.

Even T8 (at least for mages) is absolute shit for both pve AND pvp.

Most players redo raids for the loot, but if the loot is shit... what's the point.

(btw when i say shit loot, i mean compared to the items we already have from before ulduar)
    Typical Ulduar cloth loot = Lots of Stamina (wtf?), lack of intelligence, loads of spirit in dps gear and crit/haste in healing gear, lack of crit/haste in dps gear and regen in healing gear.
    Ok, i am a troll.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

okay so - the hardest boss on the game...shares loot with the the less harder bosses?

Nice, what a way to motivate players to kill him.

I have seen preschoolers draw better weapon designs than that mp5 SP mace...tisk tisk
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Vk
    VANQUISH are a bunch of tards...

Sorry to say this, but there is no reason/way/bleep ever that you can justify not allowing female players in your guild. This is pure discrimination, and, even if that doesn't mean much, makes them lose my respect for them.

Yeah bro
    I don't speak for my guild, but from personal experience girls have an added chance (over a guy) to be an e-whore and cause drama. I've seen several people quit in different guilds directly relating to a girl. When you can recruit a guy to fill the same role why not do so, it's just a better bet. Sure it's "not fair" sure it's "discrimination", but its a guild in a video game. Get over it...

Send me a copy of the thread/pm/email where we request your respect btw... I don't think it exists.

the nerfed Hodir doesnt even deserve 'firsts', shits a joke now. I cant even believe vanq is even trying to pretend that was an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by killars
    I don't speak for my guild, but from personal experience girls have an added chance (over a guy) to be an e-whore and cause drama. I've seen several people quit in different guilds directly relating to a girl. When you can recruit a guy to fill the same role why not do so, it's just a better bet. Sure it's "not fair" sure it's "discrimination", but its a guild in a video game. Get over it...

Send me a copy of the thread/pm/email where we request your respect btw... I don't think it exists.
    You sir are soo RIGHT. I wholeheartly support your guild's policy.

*Female nerdrage incoming, take cover*

So...
    Let's move to wild guesstimations.

You have to do all the bosses in Hard Mode to get to Algalon, right?

So you do them and get some loot.

Worst case:
    After weeks or months of trying you finally kill Algalon, and you get

...the same loots as you got on all those Hard Mode kills every week?

Come on now, that HAS to be a bug or something. That can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrek
    So...
    Let's move to wild guesstimations.

You have to do all the bosses in Hard Mode to get to Algalon, right?

So you do them and get some loot.

Worst case:
    After weeks or months of trying you finally kill Algalon, and you get

...the same loots as you got on all those Hard Mode kills every week?

Come on now, that HAS to be a bug or something. That can't be right.
    THIS THIS and THIS...come on now Blizzard

also if Algalon doesn't drop some item with the word "Tear(s)" in it...I am going to QQ a lot...just saying
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by killars

Bullshit. Guys are as big drama queens as women can be.

And I already told you, it wouldn't mean much, that you lost my respect over it. But doesn't make it less of a fact.

Pull your head out of your ass and stop being discriminating/sexist. Maybe you could have become world 1st instead then. (Like Ensidia who do have/had a number of female players).

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sinspaw
    okay so - the hardest boss on the game...shares loot with the the less harder bosses?

Nice, what a way to motivate players to kill him.
    Depends on how it's done. Maybe algalon shares only its lower level items with "less harder bosses", and has exclusive higher level loot (ilvl > 240 ?)
    Oh, hi.

And I already told you, it wouldn't mean much, that you lost my respect over it. But doesn't make it less of a fact.

Pull your head out of your ass and stop being discriminating/sexist. Maybe you could have become world 1st instead then. (Like Ensidia who do have/had a number of female players).
    Settle down butt hurt nerd. Nobody in their guild cares that you dont like it. Neither does anyone else.

LOL