DK/RestoShaman 2v2 Talent Question

Hey guys. I run with a Resto Shaman in 2s, we recently broke 2k and got our T1 Furious weps. Both of us have full Furious off pieces, but only Hateful main set pieces.
    Anyway i run
    20/0/51... and we seem to be having a bit of trouble, for my comp would it be smarter to play 0/17/54?
    I play the blood off-spec for runetap/extra melee dmg..

Any tips or suggestions would be great! Hard to find anything on this comp because if its "difficulty" to play!

Re: DK/RestoShaman 2v2 Talent Question

bump

Re: DK/RestoShaman 2v2 Talent Question

Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive
    Hey guys. I run with a Resto Shaman in 2s, we recently broke 2k and got our T1 Furious weps. Both of us have full Furious off pieces, but only Hateful main set pieces.
    Anyway i run
    20/0/51... and we seem to be having a bit of trouble, for my comp would it be smarter to play 0/17/54?
    I play the blood off-spec for runetap/extra melee dmg..

Any tips or suggestions would be great! Hard to find anything on this comp because if its "difficulty" to play!
    hey i play same combo and gear but at 2.2k, basicly i imagine u lose most of ur games of ur shaman being suddenly zerged or running oom without being able to drink, my advice to your shaman would be 0/20/51 and for you u need enough points in frost for lichbourne the rest unholy, u need lichbourne because of magerogue, they will try to poly blind etc you and kill ur shaman, if u use lichbourne it cant poly u, u can then antimagic shell and strangulate, therefore avoiding it for a long time and probably forcing there rogue to open on you, which is a win in itself