Ninja-Buff of Thorim

Thorim's arena phase got buffed significantly (either on tuesday or through a hotfix) and is now much more annoying o.O

Some of the adds now cast a shield which absorbs 120k magic dmg (on 25man) and reduces physical dmg done to them by 50%.

(Other adds now have an aura which increases haste by 20% which is less annoying but still significant)

It would have been nice to have known about these buffs before starting to deal with him tonight >.<

Re: Ninja-Buff of Thorim

l2 Mass dispel?

Just killed thorim, I didnt see any kind of buff on the adds, if anything they were going down faster then normal..

I think its nice to see a buff to encounters instead of all the nerfs tbh.

always try to dispel/remove
    before saying wtf its too hard
    i know you didnt say it but still
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

i dont know about you, but these abilities are not new to me at all, they were there last week, and the week before, they are even on the mmo-champ thorim page http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=847

just have disc priests/shadowpriests mass dispel before aoe starts, and they will die, as you see, said adds also have a heal, hell, theres even an achievement that has been in place since beta about MCing the add that gives haste... i think you were looking at a 10 man guide or something, but, there is no buff, he is the same
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

I would really doubt they would buff any normal mode encounter, considering they already nerfed iron council and kologarn who absolutley didn't need it. But maybe this is meant to bring the other keepers in line with mimiron, since the difficulty curve right now is very steep.

Yea...my bad; I guess these abilities were always there, just hadn't been noticing them as much.

Edit: you've gotta admit, it IS annoying when an add from the arena gets in the "gauntlet" group, wasting time and maybe taking out a squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod
    Edit: you've gotta admit, it IS annoying when an add from the arena gets in the "gauntlet" group, wasting time and maybe taking out a squishy.
    I think you need new tanks, if this is happening to you.