4 T8, but which combat spec?

Hi guys..

There is a high chance that im gonna get my 4th Tier 8 item tonight, which gonna grand me the 4 set bonus:
    The damage delt by Rupture can now be critical strikes..

I've raided wotlk as 15/51/5, and i've bin very efficient topping at 6500 dps at xt-002, and with
    an avg. dps on a raid night above 5000.

But my question is: Is it worth anything to spec 7/51/13 when you got the 4 set bonus, or is 15/51/5 still the spec
    i should use?

Im looking for ppls who have experience with 4 set bonus, or any one that know if a respec is required?

Bin reading on both EJ and here, and 7/51/13 isnt really mentioned anywere on EJ, and has only gotten a weak focus on this forum..

So hope any one can answer my question..

- Joetrue

Re: 4 T8, but which combat spec?

There is no possible way you can use XT-002 as a benchmark as a lot of the fight you are just attacking the heart which makes it rather trivial.
    6500 is pretty low

Quote Originally Posted by Morphingcow
    There is no possible way you can use XT-002 as a benchmark as a lot of the fight you are just attacking the heart which makes it rather trivial.
    6500 is pretty low
    "OK" but can't really do that much more dps on XT-002 or we will activate hard mode..

So have to run alot and help with adds, ergo quite abit lower dps then optimal..

But your post still dont answer my question.. so shoo

I could imagine that 7/51/13 would be better at some point.
    If you have exceptionally low crit maybe.
    Not too sure though, try to spreadsheet it.

I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.