Noble : Int or Spirit? Still worth getting it?

Hey

Maybe some1 posted it, but i only looked in the Trinket Thread an it was written in 2.9 :X
    So i bought or actually made the Nobleset today an was think of seeling it, get Int or Spirit trinket or give it to my Hunter alt :X
    I m int sockeld atm and get 24k mana fully buffed, and i would get some more spirit gems if i would take the spirit think.
    So is it still worth getting the Card? Im using Saphi and WSG Trinket and its ok, but we only did ulduar on nrml mode and i dont know if there will be some manareg issues with Hardmodes :X
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Noble : Int or Spirit? Still worth getting it?

Greatness Int is still amazing. Time it with HoH for zomg how much mana? Geif.

nobles deck is ok as int for holy pallys but i think its full of fail if u make one thats not agility or streangth. because streangth and agility are much better stats for there classes then spirit or int
    World of Warcraft has just as much right and responsibility to create new lore just as the old Warcraft games and books did.

Fucking deal with it.

Because Agility and Strength are just so great for a Priest, right?

This is the Priest forum, guess what class we are most likely to be discussing this trinket for?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Because Agility and Strength are just so great for a Priest, right?

This is the Priest forum, guess what class we are most likely to be discussing this trinket for?
    wow ur retarded he also said or should i give it to my hunter or sell it he could make the trinket agility with his hunter and sell it for like 7k gold
    World of Warcraft has just as much right and responsibility to create new lore just as the old Warcraft games and books did.

Fucking deal with it.

Int is still worth getting definitely.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

I am also thinking of a Int trinket for some fight in Ulduar. I would suggest you to give it to your hunter though. Pandora's Plea drop from Ulduar as an int trinket if ever.

I'm planning to buy that trinket to combine it with my JC Trinket with Int gems in it.

But again, I'm discipline, so Int is, for me, the most important stats if you want to spam.

For Holy, go for the spirit one, I guess.. Or use it for Int/spirit proc.

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

The spirit version was amazing before they nerfed the regen coefficient. It was a mini innervate every 45 seconds. That card procced with spirit world glass activated was 2500 mp5 not casting for me. But it's dead and buried in my bank now. Using my Je'Tze's Bell and Spark of Hope (amazing trinket BTW, flash heals for 489 mana as disc) now.

I'd say give the card to your hunter. You'll get much more use out of it. I'm still using one on my feral druid.

Nah, there are a lot of new better trinket out there, if you weekly clear Ulduar is better to sell it.