Warlock specs 3.1.1 PvP BG/Arena!

Hi, Iam Cardusan and iam playing as a warlock on Agamaggan EU. I haved played warlock 1-2years and iam quite good at pvp BUT somethings wrong.. I got 633ressi around 1900+ SP and 21K HP.. And my spec is Affiction::
    54/17/0 Glyphs [Glyph of Siphon Life] [Glyph of Corruption] [Glyph of Soul Link] thats it. And i use felguard and sometimes void and mabye succu. But my spec is good (thats what i think) but my survavial skills is quite good i die sometimes from noobs but i really want your help and my damage isnt so mush that i thought.. ??? ??? So is it because of my spec? or gear?.. Would be nice if you can help me with anything

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

if i need to change anything or mabye go for other spec you are free to tell me!
    And forgot to say iam playing with a good pvp rogue

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock specs 3.1.1 PvP BG/Arena!

you use felguard with 17 points into demo?

15+ Year Old Account

I didn't even bother reading this. Anything is excess of 1 emoticon = someone who doesn't have hair on their balls yet.

Whats wrong?..
    And i said if my spec suxs just tell me and il litsen because i dont know GREAT warlock specs i can be what spec you want that is good with a rogue

15+ Year Old Account

If you are with a rogue you would want to be burst so you can get someone down fast. I'd roll 0/20/51

Look at my toon if you want the spec.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...edar&n=Slotter

What glyphs are best is debatable. Some say don't bother with the soul link glyph and get Immolate, Conflagrate and Chaos Bolt or Incinerate for the most damage. Some say Shadowflame glyph is the heat. WIth 3.1.2 around the corner, things may change up a bit on the glyph decision.

Your spec is really wierd but yeah want like a good surv and burst spec.. affi is like kitting and getting HP destro is burst and demo little both :S ;D so my idea is i think to go destro and try it out but i dont know atm a good spec and glyphs so some1 pls help

why the fock do people write here just to write they dont want to write here? who cares about that? wastes time for the rest of us.

i think you should go burst when you play with another dd (like rouge). else i'd take affliction. you have very limited nuking abilities but with silence (bloodelf, felhunter), deathcoil and instant shadowbolts you can still get an enemy down the last few percent. or atleast get him below 25 % and use drain soul for 5k ticks.

my current specc that i like really much:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...zess&gn=Versus

cya

Quote Originally Posted by Slotter
    I didn't even bother reading this. Anything is excess of 1 emoticon = someone who doesn't have hair on their balls yet.

y u so mad ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( bro? :'(

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU