Resto/Warr 2on2 - How much resilience

Hi,
    in the actual season arena pvp is again fun so a warr friend and i just startet to play 2on2 again. But actually i have some trouble deciding about my gear.

First my armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nyxia&n=Kaylon

Thats my actual pvp gear and specc. Next week i will either purcase ilvl 232 staff or mace (not sure yet). WIth some new sockets + new belt that will put me around 700 resilience.
    At the moment i could purchase full hatefull gladiator set for valor badges but somehow it really feels like a setback.

So my question is: Will that extra 100-150 resilience + hp at the costs of a LOT mp5/sp really help?

Plus if you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

Greetings Kaylon

Re: Resto/Warr 2on2 - How much resilience

Short answer: Yes

Long answer:You will rarely loose due to lack of heals simply because of the nature of druids. However, you getting jibbed is entirely more likely. It also allows your warrior to play lot more offensively rather than babysit your ass all game. This extra pressure will help you win the mana war and stop you partner from pulling his hair out because he cant do anything besides intervene to you every CD.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Yes it will deff help out. Your rating is good for the moment till you get your 1850 weps. Depending on your playstyle id possibly suggest goin a DS build over WG. WG is nice but not needed in the slightest. Or use duel spec and have both. But on topic, most druids ive talked to from AJ seem to run min of 700 resil.

i run DS spec with 900ish resillence.
    atm going uppwords to 2k with a UH DK.

900 seems to work fine for me so far going to get closer to 1000 ish when i get the wep etc.

Also like Dreamstate build mostly for the Insectswarm and the little extra nuke (=

Thanks for the input. I upgraded my gear and have close to 800 resilience now.

I suppose i will try out 27/0/44 DS specc next week.

Imo 900-1k resil is way to much. Im usually sitting between 700-800 resil depending on the gear setup i use. Rarely will you need that much resil cept against MAYBE mage/rog or some other 2dps team. Imo id go armory the high end druids and see what they have and what your comfortable running with.