US Battlegroup for Alliance

a year ago my friends and i used to play as the horde in ner'zhul (bloodlust battlegroup) and we won like 85% of BG's, no matter which one.

a year later, we decided to play again and reroll alliance. my friends said they were just gonna raid end-game, but i've decided that i will stick to my pvp roots as a Night Elf Hunter.

i've been hearing lately that horde dominates whatever battlegroup in the US but i refuse to believe that, so my question is, is there a battlegroup that has a 70+% alliance wins with short queue times? cuz i think that with the release of the wotlk and the new level cap, there might've been some change in the alliance's performance in BG's.

i will be spending my end-game days raiding (for gear), but mostly BG's, some arena, and some horde ganking (at towns or quest spots), so i would love to join a server/battlegroup that's alliance dominated.

recap:
    70+% bg wins by alliance (whatever bg)
    short queue times
    decent-thriving raid life
    high population

i hope you all can help.. thanks!!

Re: US Battlegroup for Alliance

any bgs are good

make premades

i've been doing some research and it some battlegroups, alliance pugs are pretty much obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemyshoeplz
    70+% bg wins by alliance
    Lol.I have 3 70-80 chars in 3 different battlegroups , and who wins depents on players who play , not on faction. Some realms in each battlegroup have alot pvp players who doing premades and some realms dont.So usually its depents on realm not on whole BG.

Quote Originally Posted by J0nes
    Lol.I have 3 70-80 chars in 3 different battlegroups , and who wins depents on players who play , not on faction. Some realms in each battlegroup have alot pvp players who doing premades and some realms dont.So usually its depents on realm not on whole BG.
    hmm, yeah youre onto something here. premades come from the same server. but premades dont really happen 100% of the time for every BG'er right?

but oddly enough i heard that alliance wins 80% of WSG, AB, and EOTS or bloodlust US now, contrary to a year ago when i played, we got facerolled like it was our job.

i also heard that shadowburn is pretty equal on all maps...

and vindication is deeply alliance dominated according to http://www.warcraftrealms.com/bg_list.php?id=10&lb=8, but it's not entirely accurate..

BG9

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemyshoeplz
    hmm, yeah youre onto something here. premades come from the same server. but premades dont really happen 100% of the time for every BG'er right?

but oddly enough i heard that alliance wins 80% of WSG, AB, and EOTS or bloodlust US now, contrary to a year ago when i played, we got facerolled like it was our job.

i also heard that shadowburn is pretty equal on all maps...

and vindication is deeply alliance dominated according to http://www.warcraftrealms.com/bg_list.php?id=10&lb=8, but it's not entirely accurate..
    Some scrub bgs have outnumbering issues like 40x15 AVs and 15x9 abs.I got two 80 in same battlegroup ally and horde. And on both of my chars i have like 600 bgs played 510 bgs won - so imo its depents on players who play not on whole BG.

premades come from the same server. but premades dont really happen 100% of the time for every BG'er right?
    Well as i said above its depents on realm on some realms u barely can do one premade each evening , but on other realms you can see premades starting evry 20 mins , so actually premades can be happen to you 100% time.