Resto shaman Question

Yo guys I got a question for u I started pvp as resto atm so should I go 2/5 ele and 3/5 resto set and what stats should I aim for and what should my mp5 be for some solid rating also team setup suggestions and any tips are much appreciated Smiley

Re: Resto shaman Question

Varies on your build, you should stay around 20%+ crit stacking mp5 and I haven't read anything about stacking haste. You would have to gem it. Some good combos, are shammy warlock(Aff), and deathknight shaman.

Re: Resto shaman Question

You'll find successful resto shamans using pretty much every imaginable combination of mp5/crit gear. It really depends on your team setup and personal preference. A possible rule of thumb; If you're going to get beat on, you should stack crit to help you stay alive. If your partner is going to be beat on, you should stack mp5 since you cannot rely upon water shield tanking for mana.

Generally, you can't go wrong with a combination of the two. Yes going for double set bonuses is a great way to get a healthy amount of resilience, at least when you're starting out.

Haste is a wasted stat in arena, unless you want to take a stat that doesn't affect two of your three core spells (riptide, earthshield), and only marginally affects your main heal, LHW, which is going to be riptide hasted much of the time.

Look at the setups of strong resto shamans at the arenajunkies.com rankings page.