Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Replenishment too powerful (like what druid's been saying 2 months ago)

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    idk how u can really say that

if all classes had unlimited mana healers would spam their 1.5 sec heals like crazy

dps casters woudl spam 1.5 sec casts for higher dps and more damage faster

to get the boss down faster

pvp would change u wouldn't be able to outlast a resto druid it isn't possible cept with a holy pally and with unlimited mana the druid will win cuz he can nuke harder

arena the rogue/priest team dies no mana burning
    1) They already do that
    2) Wat
    3) Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shaefaerie

Healer who stops casting to regen is either A: over-healing or B: doesn't know what spell to use when. or C. Doesn't have a trinket that requires constant spells to keep it active.
    I use illustration of the dragon soul myself. There are very few occasions where oo5sr regen is possible in Ulduar, especially on harder/hard modes. However, I maintain 10 stacks of my trinket buff, and occasionally get some spirit regen too. You need 5 seconds of not casting to start regenerating mana. Cast a spell (trinket buff resets to 10 sec) wait 9 seconds, benefit from 2 tics of regen, then cast again. In doing so, I can keep trinket buff AND get mana back.

In Ulduar 25 man gear, with raid buffs, I get a substantial amount of mana back for being very attentive to my five second rule. Omen of clarity procs are amazing for this as well, as you continue to regen despite "casting."

15+ Year Old Account

I have very few cases of issues in ulduar. It's just not that big of a deal as people make it out to be. Good healers can make due and still do a good job. you know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Boberto
    With all those quick nerf and stuff,blizzard run around like a dog trying to bite its tail.
    It's pretty obivious that most of the original wow team left wow dev. to go work on the new "MMO" that blizzard is creating.
    And this "original" team got replaced by some second hand dev. that obiviously have too big of a game/mecanic in their hands to understand it and make smart moves about it,instead,they nerf something 5 time and sometimes revert it afterward.
    pretty pathetic

This is probably closer to the truth than most people realise.

WoW is slowly winding down to it's inevitable conclusion. You can look forward to two more full raid instances over the course of the next 12months, then that will be it. Blizzard doesn't really care about WoW other than milking the game for as long as possible while they develop their new MMORPG.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

Why did they bother to put replenishment in the game lol.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

They put replenishment in the game because they eliminated pot chugging... which is a good thing. To many people getting burnt out on farming gold for repairs, food, weapon buffs, and the 40-80 they would burn in a week of raiding.

IMO, mana shouldn't be this OMG I can't last this fight because of mana. There was alot of that in BC. But a tool of gauging your gear. If you are OOM and the boss is 50% dead, you need better gear. But it shouldn't be so tough that if you have to blow some extra mana because a person took unexpected extra damage that he wasn't supposed to that you go OOM and cause a dead tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesa
    Says a Paladin. Holy, no less.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball

Warlocks, already have infinite mana, but several specs would go down the capper (ret paladins, mages, shadow priests specifically) if replenishment was nerfed
    if an spriest above heroic gear goes oom i will hurt someone, lol. Why put the specific on them? My arcane buddies are having it far far worse than me, if i have to shadowfiend once atm its a long fight, and after that i have a hymn and dispersion to fall back onto. Arcanes and moonkins seem to have it teh worst atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron
    I miss 1.6k ooc managen.
    Fixed.

1k is still possible, if anything, they need to nerf IN AND out of combat mana regen for druids and priests again. I break 750 mp5 whilst casting raid buffed, not including any trinkets procced or replenishment.

Mana regen and replenishment are still OP.
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

Quote Originally Posted by Gande
    if an spriest above heroic gear goes oom i will hurt someone, lol. Why put the specific on them? My arcane buddies are having it far far worse than me, if i have to shadowfiend once atm its a long fight, and after that i have a hymn and dispersion to fall back onto. Arcanes and moonkins seem to have it teh worst atm.
    hunters have it pretty bad any time JoW isn't there, which is common in 10s.

Quote Originally Posted by baseball
    The problem is that healers and casters both use mana. I actually think mana using dspers SHOULD have infinite mana -- the challenge for them becomes maximizing throughput while dealing with rotations, mobility, and cooldowns.

Warlocks, already have infinite mana, but several specs would go down the capper (ret paladins, mages, shadow priests specifically) if replenishment was nerfed
    .. ret pally has no mana problem.

Judgement of the wise much?

mage - they get 60% mana back with 1 evocation.

SP- they do get shadow fiend. (let's assume there isn't replenishment)

They shouldn't run out of mana in 90% of the fights.

Or just change the replenishment effect to themselves only. While weaker on others.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChunk
    Fixed.

1k is still possible, if anything, they need to nerf IN AND out of combat mana regen for druids and priests again. I break 750 mp5 whilst casting raid buffed, not including any trinkets procced or replenishment.

Mana regen and replenishment are still OP.
    As in Today? Raiding in Ulduar?

750 in combat without replenishment, SS or it didn't happen.
    (also, a SS with your basic stats, so we know you aren't just stacking spirit gear and excluding sp, int..whatnot for the sole purpose of being a jackass to argue your point. )