Power Aura Classic Conf for beacon and sacred shield help!

so i was trying to config power aura classic to show the icon when i have no beacon of light up and another for Sacred Shield but was haveing problems because its a buff i can cast at anytime and therefor hasnt been working correctly.

help? please?
    [Bleed] requires [Clot] to reach 100 stacks before the debuff is removed. Once removed, will apply debuff [Scab] which can be reopened for double damage if affected by another Bleed, and can get infected if used with [Disease]!

Re: Power Aura Classic Conf for beacon and sacred shield help!

get a new mod?

no other mod that i know of dose anything like PAC
    if you have an alternative id be happy to try it
    [Bleed] requires [Clot] to reach 100 stacks before the debuff is removed. Once removed, will apply debuff [Scab] which can be reopened for double damage if affected by another Bleed, and can get infected if used with [Disease]!

PA has problems with them because they don't cast buffs that are always visable
    For Beacon you can link it to the buff that it gives everyone in range

thanks ill try that