Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Realms Firts + your age

    i was just sitting here bored messing about on wow as you do when i thought to myself, wonder who was the youngest person to get a realms first and what realms first it was.

    im sitting on 4 of them
    Realms First! 80 Warlock
    Realms First! 80 Gnome
    Realms First! 80 Grand Master TaliorTalior
    Realms First! 80 Obsidians Slayer
    and i had only been 17 for 1month.

    how old were/are you when you got yours ???

    (im aware i spelt firsts wrong in the title lol )

  2. #2

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    ???
    Accept and Adapt!

  3. #3

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    might as well be realm first 80 DK.. cause it went


    am12:54 ***** hits 80
    am1:02 ***** hits 80
    am1:03 ***** hits 80
    am1:05 ***** hits 80
    am1:07 Omen(me) hits 80

    and im the only one that still played my DK 3 days after we hit 80 on my server untill i transferred ><

    ***fucking fat kid flier***

  4. #4

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Got a profession realm first, i was 22.

  5. #5

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Quote Originally Posted by vegy
    i was just sitting here bored messing about on wow as you do when i thought to myself, wonder who was the youngest person to get a realms first and what realms first it was.

    im sitting on 4 of them
    Realms First! 80 Warlock
    Realms First! 80 Gnome
    Realms First! 80 Grand Master TaliorTalior
    Realms First! 80 Obsidians Slayer
    and i had only been 17 for 1month.

    how old were/are you when you got yours ???

    (im aware i spelt firsts wrong in the title lol )
    what a nerd post.
    anyway,when i was 17,i was hanging out with my friends and getting laid
    lol realm first,you are missing the best years of your life



  6. #6

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    well considering i had a week off college and none else did AND it only took me 3days i really dident mind ^^

  7. #7

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Second mage to 80, might have gotten first if my fiancé and I weren't duoing - First no longer plays on the server.

    Obsidian Slayer.
    Conq of Naxx.
    The Magic Seeker.

    I was 22 at the time.



  8. #8

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Scorage, Realm First Potty Training Grandmaster.

    2 Years old.

    I still can't flush it myself though.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

  9. #9

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Quote Originally Posted by vegy
    i was just sitting here bored messing about on wow as you do when i thought to myself, wonder who was the youngest person to get a realms first and what realms first it was.

    im sitting on 4 of them
    Realms First! 80 Warlock
    Realms First! 80 Gnome
    Realms First! 80 Grand Master TaliorTalior
    Realms First! 80 Obsidians Slayer
    and i had only been 17 for 1month.

    how old were/are you when you got yours ???

    (im aware i spelt firsts wrong in the title lol )
    nothing wrong with playing this game at ur age but there's a limit :/ get out and party while you still can lol..

  10. #10

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Because everyone should follow the standard life as you call it.

  11. #11

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    tbh i do, i just thougth there would be anything wrong with taking a few days to hide my self away and hardcore play a game ahaha :P

  12. #12

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Quote Originally Posted by Boberto
    what a nerd post.
    anyway,when i was 17,i was hanging out with my friends and getting laid
    lol realm first,you are missing the best years of your life
    Seriously? You're hanging around these forums and claiming others are nerds?
    He spent a week hard-core leveling. One week out of fifty-two in a year.
    Plenty of time for him to party still.
    You're a real judge of character, well done

  13. #13

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Quote Originally Posted by Boberto
    what a nerd post.
    anyway,when i was 17,i was hanging out with my friends and getting laid
    lol realm first,you are missing the best years of your life
    way to lie on the internet.

    Go you!

  14. #14

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Realm First! Level 80
    Realm First! Level 80 Warlock
    Realm First! Level 80 Forsaken
    Realm First! Grand Master Alchemist
    Realm First! Northern Vanguard
    Realm First! Magic Seeker

    Age: 20

  15. #15

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    80
    80 Rogue
    80 Human
    First Aid
    Inscription
    Herbalism
    Obsidian Slayer
    Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Magic Seeker

    19 at that time,...

    Before you try to rage me: The average time I spend playing every day is 1.4 hours considering my total played and the time I started.
    Playing a lot does not equal achieving something. - I rather be playing efficiently.

  16. #16

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Quote Originally Posted by Eily
    Before you try to rage me: The average time I spend playing every day is 1.4 hours considering my total played and the time I started.
    Playing a lot does not equal achieving something. - I rather be playing efficiently.
    You don't play 1.4 per day and get realm first lvl 80. Plain and simple.

    I know that's average time spent playing, but it's probably over 3 years. I have a low average playtime too, but I've been playing for 2 and a half years. You know how much your playing habits change over that long a time? At one point I played for 8 hours a day, every day. Then I joined the Navy and went to boot camp, couldn't play for 2 months, and now I play for an hour every other day or so.

    Point: telling people your average time per day playing WoW from day one means jack shit. The fact that you got realm first 80 (and all those profession realm firsts) belies your attempt at making yourself not look like a nerd. Don't try to stand out, we are all nerds here, even the ones that claim to get laid all the time.

  17. #17

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    if this is a study, I think you'll know what to expect as a result.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

    oh noes, someone is using engineering

  18. #18

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Realm First Kologarn25, age 16.







    edit: 25!
    This user has been banned.

  19. #19

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    not liek realm first kills or ote, realm first achievments
    and its not really a study just curious

  20. #20
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,783

    Re: Realms Firts + your age

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage
    Scorage, Realm First Potty Training Grandmaster.

    2 Years old.

    I still can't flush it myself though.
    ^This

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •